9. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

Ishan was laying on a stretcher, a pathologist was doing ultrasound of his abdomen.

Shubman was sitting near on a chair, seeing his Ishu. What happened to this joyful baby ? He noticed that Ishu became calm and silent in past few weeks. He extremely worried about it.

After the tests were done they went to the doctor again with the reports. While Shubman was driving the car Ishu asked him;

'Shubi, what could be happened to me so the doctor gave so many tests ?' 

'Food poisoning hua hoga... just think how much junk foods you eat!' Shubi said because he didn't want to put Ishu in tension. Other side, he in person drowning in apprehension.

_________________________ ________________________

The doctor checked the blood reports and then took the ultrasonograph. On the other side of the table Shubman and Ishan were impatiently waiting for what the doctor would say. 

'Is there anything bad in the reports doctor ?' Shubman couldn't remain silent anymore.

'No no Mr.Gill don't worry' then he looked at Ishan and said 'Congratulations! You are pregnant!'

'Really ?' Ishan's eyes shined brightly. His lips trembled with a wide smile. He quickly stared at Shubman, he was also staring at him. He is shocked but a genuine smile also came at his face. Ishan blushed and put down his head after a few seconds.

'Yes, its aready one month mr. Ishan. I'm prescribing you some vitamins and iron tablets and a diet chart also. Your hemoglobin level is a little low so you have to take care of your diet. Feeling weak is common now, don't be afraid of it. But don't pick up any heavy thing. Do yoga instead of heavy exercises...'

The doctor gave him many more advices regarding his first pregnancy journey.

Then they went to the pharmacy and bought the medicines. When they came out from the pharmacy Ishan saw a 'Golgappawala' in the roadside and he suddenly started to drag Shubman towards him.

'Shubi chal chal jaldi... I'll eat golgappa!'

'Are you mad ? What are you doing ?' Shubman lightly scolded him.

'I wanna eat golgappa' Ishan pouted his lips.

'What did the doctor say ? No junk food'

'Mujhe kuch khatta khane ka mann kar rha hai Shubi' 

'Ok but only two or three'

'Noooooo' Ishan whinned like a baby.

'Ishu!!' Shubi pretended to scold him. Ishan wried his mouth and went to the stall.

'jayada khatta banana chacha' (make it more sour uncle) Ishan said.

The golgappawala served him golgappa with extra tamarind flavour. Ishan started to eat with a great delight. Shubman continued to see his expression and smiled unknowingly. Ishan holded a golgappa near Shubman's mouth signalling him to eat. Shubi opened his mouth and Ishu feed him.

'Stop now Ishu. If you eat more surely will vomit today' Shubman said after some more golgappas. Ishan agreed and wiped his hands and mouth. Shubi paid the bill and they returned to their household.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as they entered the bedroom, Shubi made Ishu sit on his lap, Ishan also put his hands around Shubi's neck.

'I can't believe Ishu' Shubman said smiling in an excited voice.

'What ?' Ishu asked blushingly.

'That a cute baby is going to give birth another one. Then I've to handle two little babies' Shubi chuckled.

Ishu softly fisted on Shubman's chest then buried his face in his shoulder. Shubman holded his face and pleasantly kissed his forehead then put a hand on Ishan's belly. Ishan blushed and also put his hand on Shubi's.

'I'm too excited to see you my baby' Shubman said dedicating his not arrived child.

'So you have no problem with having baby now right Shub ?' Ishan asked.

'Any need to mention ? Ishu you know I love babies too much. And now it's my own part, growing in my beloved's body... how would I have problem darling ?'

They hugged eachother tightly and shared a deep kiss. Then Shubman soothed Ishu to make him sleep as he couldn't sleep properly yesternight due to illness.

 Then Shubman soothed Ishu to make him sleep as he couldn't sleep properly yesternight due to illness

__________________________

𝙎𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 🌚  𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙣𝙖 ?

𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙨😁

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 ? 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨... 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 ? 𝙊𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 ?

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.