1. The End of a Saviour!

A 47-year-old, Harry Potter breathed heavily and painfully as he tightly pressed his right lung, which seemed to have an internal bleeding. The present director of DMLE knew that he was taking the last breaths of his life as he sat on the stone throne, he had conjured for himself. He felt himself getting weaker as the last of his magic was fighting out of control Fiendfyre, which had broken out in Nott Manor, where Harry had led a raid with his handpicked team.

Harry had decided to retire from DMLE, and this was supposed to be the last raid he conducted. He had heard from his sources that a few old death eaters and their descendants were trying to conduct a ritual, to call upon a demon that they could control to lay waste on the now moderates-led Ministry. Harry knew it was going to be dangerous, so he had picked a specialized team that had the strength to play it out safely. Unfortunately, the source had been compromised and Harry led his team into a trap. But Harry wasn't the strongest Wizard alive for nothing. He had fought off the demon and neo-death eaters, all while making sure his team made out of the badly failed mission with minimal injuries at most. He had been successful, but he was unable to avoid a dark spell from Theodus Nott, the current Lord Nott, and it slammed into his chest just above the right lung, dealing serious damage to it internally. Harry had out of reflex nailed Lord Nott on his head with an overpowered blasting curse, which bypassed the pathetic shield raised by him and blasted his head off. Unfortunately, with the murder of its Lord, the manor was put into lockdown, leaving Harry with no way out. Additionally, the ritual was disturbed in between so while the demon was pushed back to its dimension, he made sure to leave behind a parting gift- Fiendfyre!

Harry knew if he didn't go to St. Munos soon, he would die due to internal bleeding from Nott's spell. So, he tried to summon the invisibility cloak, as it had the power to trespass the wards without being bothered by him. Unfortunately, it seemed that Death had chosen the particular moment to betray him.

He let out a hoarse laugh. What was the use of fighting when a powerful entity like Death wants you dead? He took a deep breath and conjured a throne made up of stone for himself. If he was going to die, it would be in style. He took a hoarse breath and took out the communication mirror from his pocket and called out the password.

He had made sure that all his children would carry the mirror with them all the time and an emergency password meant they were to receive the call, no matter what they were doing.

He tapped the mirror with his wand enlarging it enough to accommodate all his children's images on it. And one by one five distressed and worried faces joined the mirror.

First was Edward Remus Potter-Black, son of Remus and Tonks, his godson whom he had blood adopted making him the eldest. Teddy had taken the responsibility of the head of Black family, just a year ago.

Second to join was Rose. The world knew her as Rose Minerva Granger-Weasley but was in reality the affair child of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger, which can be proved by looking at her Emerald eyes, which were constantly hidden behind glamour until a year ago. Harry had told her the truth about being her real father 4 years ago when she had graduated and named her heir of the house of Peverell. He was also her godfather and had always been more of a father than Moron Weasley had been to her. When Ron had denied giving Scorpius Malfoy his blessings for marrying Rose and then had kicked her out of the family in a fit of his idiocy, Harry had taken up the role, naming her Rose Minerva Potter-Peverell, and walked her down the aisle. Ron had tried to stop Hermione from attending the wedding, which led to Hermione finally giving the moron a divorce.

Harry had been bitter-sweet about it. His relationship with Hermione after the birth of Rose had been of love and hate. He hated that Hermione had rejected an honest relationship with him after Rose's birth. He had offered to marry her and take care of everything so that they could leave the Wizarding Britain and lead a peaceful life happily ever after. But Hermione, who had been at nearly the peak of her career, had declined him saying that it would damage all the work she had been doing for the betterment of Wizarding Britain. He had hated her constantly every day for not choosing him over the world, but he had also never loved anyone as he had loved the girl who had given up everything for him. The girl who had offered to walk alongside him to death. Harry had been heartbroken and depressed. As a result, he became cold and vicious on his work. It wasn't until a year later, that he met Daphne Greengrass, who became the shining sun of his dark life, he bounced back. They finally married and Daphne gave birth to a beautiful girl and a pair of twin boys, before being taken away by the blood maledictus of the Greengrass family.