💻Part 2📚

If there are any mistakes, forgive me. Thanks, BF.

Linktree/BlueFrost

~~~

~~~

Vegas>

"I have a group looking for someone to help with a project. It was the one that was just here. One of their people had to leave."
"Oh, okay."
"Come, I will take you to the library where they are meeting. I told Chay I would send them right over if I could find a replacement."
"Okay."

I followed the Professor to the meeting spot.

"Okay, this is as far as I go. Just go in and look for a cute bambi-eyed boy named Chay."
"Okay."

I walked in and looked around. I asked people if they knew a Chay that had Bambieyes. Some people looked at me like deer in headlights, and a few told me he was in the back with his friends. I headed back and ran into some of my new friends.

"Hey, do you know someone named Chay with bambi eyes?"
"Yeah, come on, we'll take you to him."
"Okay."

Chay>

I was at the table in the back with my friends/project group. When a few other friends showed up.

"Hey, Chay, someone is looking for you and your group."
"Really?"
"Yeah, here he is."

They grabbed some guy behind them and pulled him over to me. That's when I almost passed out.

"Oh my god."
"No. Just no."

The guy pulled away and left. I just stayed there trying to go over who I just saw in front of me.

"Who was that?"
"His name is Vegas. He is new here. Do you know each other?"
"No, not really."

What is going on? How did he get out of my dreams? Who is he?

+{TBC}

Happy Holidays!!!

~~~

Please drop a comment and a like before you leave. Thanks for reading!!!
Linktree/BlueFrost