Chapter 21

Elara's pov

The door opened slowly and I looked to see Alpha. He was smirking. The tears stained my face. I didnt speak. I sat there frozen in this closet. "I dont want to be in here anymore." I said softly. Alpha took my hands and pulled me out of the closet.

"Dont worry." He said. I thought I would go to my room but no. He took me to the wall and I saw the chains. I started to pulled back.

"No! Please alpha! Ill be good. Girl wont do anything. She wont disobey." I said speaking in 3rd person. He pushed me against the wall and chained my hands to the wall. He walked to a table and picked up a whip. My eyes grew wide as he stepped closer to me and I tried to run but the chains stopped me.

He started hitting me with the whip and I held back my screams ad he smiled. He enjoyed hurting but he also seemed annoyed. "Scream you bitch!" He said. H continued to whip me and I didn't scream. I refused to scream. "Wake up Elara!" He yelled. I was confused. "Wake up!"

I jumped up and Cain pulled me into a hug. I felt my face was wet and I was crying. "Its okay. It was just a dream." Cain said. He rocked me back and forth trying to calm me. Then something strange happened. He started singing a song.

Don't worry

About a thing

Cause every little thing

Is gonna be alright

Oh don't worry

About a thing

Oh cause every little thing

Is gonna be alright

Woke up this morning

Smiled at the rising

Pretty little birds

Sit by my door step

Singing sweet songs

Of melodies, pure and true

Singing

This is my message to you

I smiled at him. He was a good singer. "You should sing to me more often." I said.

"Sure. That can be arranged." He said kissed me. I sat on his lap and he kissed down to my neck. This felt so good. I started to pur and Cain chuckled. Suddenly my tail and ears popped out. Cain stopped when he saw my tail. "Im not imagining this right?" He asked.

I touched the top of my head and my panther ears were poking out. My tail swung to its own beat. This was cool. "We should ask Aria about this." I said. We got up and got dressed.

Cain was called for a meeting with his parents and Danté. I walked to Aria's room and knocked on the door. She yelled for me to come in and I sat next to her on the bed. "I have a question." I said. She looked at me with curiosity. "Is it normal for my ears and tail to pop out when..." I tried thinking of a way to put it.

Aria giggled. "When your having that type of fun? Yes it is. It happens when you feel that happy about having fun with your mate. It also happens when your sexually active." She said. She seemed so comfortable talking about this.

"How's your leg?" I asked. She jumped out of bed and landed on her feet.

"Like nothing ever happened." She said. She walked into her closet and got dressed. I had a question but I wasn't sure if I should ask or not. "Ask your question Rara." She said.

"Rara?" I questioned. She walked out of her closet wearing a knee long yellow dress.

"Its my nickname for you. Only I can use it." She said and I couldn't help but laugh. I liked the name.

"Do you know your parents?" I asked. She sat on the edge of the bed and her smile disappeared.

"I have. They move a lot so they dont visit often. My mkm is a wolf and my dad is a tiger." Aria said. Atleast she knew her parents. "Let me tell you this. There is a one percentage chance a cat shifter has parents the same breed as them. It always a wolf and that werecat. Most werecats hid their kid somewhere they think is safe cause they could be in danger." She said.

Could my parents be in danger? Is that why they left me with that pack? I had so many more questions now. I wanted to knkw who my parents are. "I just want to know who they are." I said out loud. Aria gave me a big hug and I hugged her back.

"Lets get breakfast." She said and dragged me down stairs. We walked into the kitchen and it was full. They all gave way for us to get to the kitchen island. I grabbed a plate of bacon and eggs while Aria tooka plate of pancakes. We walked to the living room bjt there was no place for us to sit.

We then decided to go sit in Aria's room. That when Bella, Emma and two other girls walked in. "Hey. Do you mind if we sit with you?" Emma asked.

"Go ahead." Aria said. The girls joined us and sat on the bed. "Jasiri, Heidi, luna Elara." Aria introduced. Jasiri had long blonde hair and green eyes. She had a slim body and she looked friendly. Heidi had short red hair. She had freckles across the bridge of her nose and green eyes.

She had a muscular body. She was fit. Emma and Bella introduced themselves and we all started talking. Jasiri and Heidi are best friends with Aria. Just like Bella, Emma and I. Andy would usually be busy since she was Jaxon's sister and she would help out around with beta duties to make it wasier for him.

We had fun the six of us. We ate our breakfast and just talked. I enjoyed it and Shuri liked them. She was starting to let loose and have fun. She was always on her toes in case something would happen. I wish life could stay like this.