Bite me (discontinued)

an: hi reader, sorry to bother you while your reading. this is a quick authors note. bite me was a half asleep half awake idea i had, and right now i am currently sick so i know one day i will have these finished but i have a lot going on and im trying to finish everything happy reading and happy holidays

Hello wonderful people of the wattpad community, today i bring you updates. with a hopeful new story so this is my message to you all:

Hello wonderful readers,

So this is a bit of a switch to what I usually post. Saying so, I will bring a fun update. This is a hopeful project I will be working on every so often and I think I will have to classify this as not being a full story but possibly short story-like.

In this post i bring the non-story: Bite Me. An immersive vampire story about a 21-year-old blood donor who gets trapped in the world of vampires. My main favorites ( vampire universe- TV, movies, books, etc) are The Vampire Diaries ( TVDU), Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Blood Ties, Lost Boys, My Babysitter's A Vampire, Moonlight, True Blood, etc.

And of course, once in a blue moon, i will listen to more fantasy-like ASMR videos on YouTube- Pandastic ASMR is my favorite tbh- especially favorites of the Batstreet Boys, but my all-time favorite is Slay Your Faith- literally how i found a new band i like. Moving on, this explains, but the Female MC of this nonstory will be the Character description below explaining a little bit of everything.

Character: Brave, Creative, Friendly, Kind, Loyal, Polite, Sensitive, Shy Career: Event Planner

Full name: Bethany Rosalinda Harrison ( Beth) Age: 24 Birthday: April 9, 1993 (Aries)

Appearance: Jet black hair, Blue eyes, rose 03 Height: 5"6

Personality: Pronouns: She/Her Sexuality: Bisexual Introvert

Chapter 1: Just Passing Through

Greetings readers, my name is Bethany Harrison. I am 24 and a traveling writer. A few favorite things of mine are food, reading, and giving back to the community even if that is the vampire community.

There is one club I mainly go to, only because he is my best customer. I've had a few pay me for a trial period with this; honestly, i don't mind. But the author has been wanting to create something a bit similar to crimson romance.

Update: October 12, 2023, 4:34 am

Do you ever wonder, what would happen if the supernatural were real and things were in a subnormal chaos paradise? Welp, that's what i thought till i was sucked into the world of it- my dad's knew experiment went wrong while i was being the test subject and now im stuck in this alternate universe. Greetings reader, my name is Bridgit Bethany Harrison, i am a 24 yr old writer as well as i have been traveling for some time now, a few favorite things of mine are food, reading and giving back to the community or trying to help out the best to my ability, and honestly i am starting to regret my decision with that.

What in the world are you talking about? Well, to break the fourth wall- if the cover didn't explain it by two simple words: bite me? Then allow me to explain, ever since i got sucked into the universe of vampires, things have been chaos and it helps me give back but also i get paid for it at times. Right now i am staying in a little town called Mystic Falls. Its a quaint little town here in virginia. But i have befriended most of the town, and i don't believe that i have made any enemies. I am honestly staying at a home right now- the Mikealson family invited me to stay at there home, and honestly its like a dream- there home is beautiful but incredibly large- a mansion to be honest.

Right now i am sitting at the dining table with my laptop and my journal. I am trying to write my newest book so i am trying to create a plot and my head feels like it will explode.

In the dining hall: dining table

I mumbled to myself, "I swear to god if i hear one more click from this forsaken computer imma go nuts."