How It Started

Many months earlier during the invasion of Earth...

During the invasion, Anne and Sasha were fighting Darcy in the shield generator room. The Planters, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, Yunan and Anne's Parents were helping as they fighting Frobots with them, all of their human allies were fighting The Frobots and Andrias in The Dyoplosaurus.

Anne sprints towards Darcy as she slashed at her, Darcy blocks the attack with her scythe as Sasha came up behind her and smacked her away with her mechanical tentacles. Darcy then kicks Anne to the ground and tried to slash her with her scythe, but Anne moved out of the way.

Darcy grins as she uses mechanical tentacles to then grab Anne and throw her into the wall, Darcy sprints towards the young girl as she attempted to kill Anne with her scythe, but Anne kicked Darcy to the ground and punched her in the face.

Sasha then got back up and helped Anne with Darcy, she then came from behind and started slashing her swords at Darcy, the hivemind dodged her hits but one landed on her chin which left a small scratch. Sasha kicked Darcy back as Anne uses her Calamity Powers and flew towards The Core.

Darcy smiles as she grabs Anne's arm and then swung her into Sasha, the two fell back on the ground. Darcy walked towards the two as Marcy watched everything. "No! Stop! Please! Anne and Sasha don't deserve this! What did we ever do to you all to make this happen!?" Marcy shouted.

The Minds of The Core looked down as Aldrich then spoke. "It's simple, Marcy... You're friends have been a throne in our sides when you three arrived in Amphibia. The Ancient Olm Prophecy stated that you three would come to Amphibia to destroy us... We cannot allow that to be reality." Aldrich said.

Marcy was now in a state of confusion, if they were afraid of being destroyed? Maybe Marcy could reason with them. "If you all are so scared of being destroyed, maybe we can work something out... Like uh... Like uh..." Marcy said as she tried to think of an idea.

"Maybe we can call a truce, we can all live peaceful if you all stop this... Please... Their my friends... I can't lose them..." Marcy said. All The Minds of The Core smiled and so doesn't Aldrich. "You don't want to lose Anne... Don't you? You love her... She's your one true love... She's the love of your life... You don't want to lose her... Don't you, Marcy?" Aldrich asked with an evil grin.

Marcy looked up at him and she knew it was true, she didn't want to lose Anne. Anne was the one for her, the one she loved, Anne was Marcy's one true love and... The Core knew it. Aldrich knew that hit Marcy. "How sentimental." Aldrich said.

Marcy then looked form The Core as Darcy continues her fight with Anne and Sasha. Darcy smiles at them as Sasha stood up, she roared as she attached Darcy as she slice through Darcy's tentacles and clashed with Darcy.

Darcy slashed as Sasha as she blocked each of Sasha's hits, Darcy kicked her back. Sasha fell to her knees but got back up, she then threw her dagger at Darcy which missed her completely. Darcy watched as Sasha tackled her to the ground.

Sasha punched Darcy repeatedly as she then almost finished her when she heard Darcy speak. "Sasha?" Darcy said as she's now pretending to be Marcy. Sasha stoped after hearing Marcy speak, Sasha refused to believe it at first, but she then had tears stream down her face.

She then hugs Darcy tightly as Sasha cried as she's glad Marcy was back, but then Darcy impaled Sasha in the stomach with a gauntlet with triple laser blades. Sasha's eyes widen in shock as she fell to the ground, her vision was going blurry as she spoke what she thought was her final words.

"Anne... Marcy... I... Love You Both... I'm glad to have friends like you in my life... Thank you..." Sasha said before she passed out. Darcy sat up as she saw Sasha bleed out from her wounds, she smiles and then laughed manically.