Mythos

EIGHT AUTHORS. EIGHT NOVELS. A FANTASY COLLABORATION. MYTHOS SERIES.

M Y T H O S  S E R I E S

Do you believe in gods?

Have you ever heard of Odin, the god ruling over war and death? He who is recognized as the One-Eyed All Father of the Norse?

What about Shangdi? The Jade Emperor and the Great Ancestor of China?

Have you come across the  name Amaterasu, the renowned Goddess of the Sun? The one worshipped by the Japanese and hailed as the Queen of Heaven and Creation?

If not, perhaps Zeus, the infamous King of the Gods of the Greek? The god who holds the power of the sky with his lightning bolts.

Is there a chance that you know Bathala as well? The one known to be the Supreme Being and Originator of the Philippines?

How about some knowledge about the God of War of the Aztec? The god bestowed with the title of the Chief of the Deities, Huitzilopochtli?

In that case, is Sang-je a little familiar? He is the Supreme Deity who reigns over all the gods of Koreans, after all.

Or possibly, do you know Amun-Ra? The Sun God revered by the Egyptian and creator of the entire universe?

There are different Gods from different myths. Some might have already heard of them or knows them.

But . . . do you know the existence of their children?

Across different countries, a secret organization is scattered all around the world.

A place where different children of different Gods from various pantheons can be found.

A place for demigods who can't coexist peacefully with mortals are welcomed and protected.

The only place where they can be truly safe —

The Mythos.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Series 1 - The Lost Relics of Death by RonRaViolet
Series 2 - Ode of the Immortal Soul by xxsoteria
Series 3 - The Profanity of Primera Shihankami by kyubi3
Series 4 - Bequest of the Twilight by HagaraSibs
Series 5 - Paradox of Chasm by weakdreamer
Series 6 - The Merchant's Heavenly Contract by suneowara
Series 7 - The Illusionist by wintertelle
Series 8 - The Missing Phantom Of The Graveyard by ailous_vain