History of Mythos

Long ago, a growing rumor circulated among the gods. A key for destruction known as the Pearl of the Orient Seas can cease the world to its existence. However, nobody has seen nor held possession of the said key. Over and above that, the Realm of the Gods had been peaceful ever since, rendering the rumor a mere joke as time went by.

However, it wasn't the same for Gaea.

Gaea, who was the Earth itself, knew it was real and where it was located.

With the desire to take possession of the key, Gaea ordered monsters across the globe to retrieve the Pearl of the Orient Seas in condition for a greater reward. Iris and Hermes, however, overheard Gaea's plans and immediately reported it to the gods. In fear that the world might get in shambles, the gods worked together and got ahead of her. When Gaea noticed their movements, she didn't hesitate to pull back and went into slumber.

Now, the gods had obtained the Pearl of the Orient Seas and used it to seal the monsters in one place, preventing them from communicating with Gaea. The place had now become the Realm of Monsters. Meanwhile, the key has been secluded in a place away from intruders.

Peace had been brought back and the rumor had gone down as well.

But not for long when a new god has risen. Ang Hinirang, the god of entertainment and thievery, obtained the key due to his self-interest and curiosity about what world could be brought upon if it was destroyed. Fortunately, he was sane enough not to obstruct it, but he was more than insane to leave a crack in the key. Because of this, the Realm of Monsters had opened and Gaea reawakened as well, causing a great rumble.

A meeting was instantaneously held in the Hall of Gods. One god who could foresee the future saw a vision; an interruption from the Realm of Gods could trigger a total demise to all realms and domains, and only the demigods, who had the blood of a god and mortal, could restore peace in the world. In response to the vision, the gods cursed Hinirang as punishment, causing some of his abilities to fade, but his divinity still remained. At the same time, he was put in charge of gathering all demigods to bring order and keep the world from destruction.

The agency for demigods had now been founded.