"Survivours? How?..."

She smiled blankly at the plastic mannequin and waddled over to the front counter,once again it was also a mannequin and she spoke to it as if it were a human. "Oh hey lauren, how you been?, you been looking after yourself?, hows your daughter?! You know what never  mind, have a good rest of your night!" Amy walks out the Block Busters and gets into her car and speeds around town and at midnight she went to a loading dock,every night at exactly midnight she would go to the exact same loading dock and she had been there using a radio

she thought never would reach outsiders, but amy only used it to reach survivors on the island with her, she took the radio and held it in her hand as she pressed record and spoke "my name is Doctor Amy Violet Johnson and i am located Los Angeals and i hope this reaches any survivors in Los Angeals, i can provide shelter, i can provide food,i can provide medical supplies and i can provide protection for you and me, if anyone is out there i will be waiting at loading dock number 253607 i will be here every night at midnight" she stops recording and sees on her watch that it is almost sunrise and she swiftly walks to her car and speeds home to go to sleep and what not.

The sun rises depending on the time of year, in the winter she would go out and about when the sunset at 4-5 pm, in the summer she would go out at 5:30pm and stay out doing whatever she wante till dawn/sunrise. She'd often stare into the midnight sky and think baby Delilah and Adam are watching over her..little did she know they still are alive,they just live with the survivors on wakanka island. (Made up island namee!) "I miss you my baby girl and i miss you too Adam,i wish you two were here right now with me" her eyes start to tear up,she sniffled and wiped her nose as she hoped into her car and sped home before the sun rises,before she got into her car she heard a eerie high pitched scream,she thought it was nothing and ignored it,she couldn't ignore it till she jumped out her skin as what she thought was a lightseeker jumped on her window sheild,making her drift the car ans she swiftly but quickly opened her door and threw herself out,making sure the creature hadn't bitten her while she had paid her attention to the road. She looked at her body,no bites or anything, "i thought those lightseekers only came out during daylight hours..." Amy thought to herself. "Apparently not,not i gotta think of another way to avoid these damn ugly things,it looks like my aunt partrica" she thinks to herself again,laughing at what she said.

she heard a crack of a twig as she jolted around with her gun in her hands and pointed forward as she inspected her surroundings,she saw a tall man,black hair,muscular figure,he looked not infected. "Can you speak?" The guy said,"my name is Nathan Admam's,are you an actual person or an infected monster?" He asked again as he held his hands in the air to show Amy that he was of no threat at all,he backs away. "Yes,yes i can speak clearly,last time i checked,h-how are you even alive? How have you managed to get through this hell city? Are you here because you heard my raido report?" Amy asks in a panic as she hasnt seen a real living non infected human for about three-eight years. Nathan laughs as he looks down and keeps his hands up,"I survived because i am a scientist,i think i found a cure.." Amy says "same here,Amy,is it?" Nathan adds

Amy laughs as she held her gun up and held the trigger she smirked and waited to see if Nathan done any sudden action, Nathan laughs and says "relax,princess,i aint gonna hurt ya,im simply here to help you find a cure" Nathans smirks as he called Amy princess "what the actual hell did you call me? How dare you call me that!" Amy puts her gun down,pinching the bridge of her nose as Nathan got closer,he whi in her ear "i know all about you,Amy Jonshon,or should i say Amy Rider?" Nathan kept smirking "how do you know my old last name,Nathan is it?" Amy asked while looking him up and down. "I used to go to school with you,don't you remember me,doll?" Nathan smirked. "Are you...the kid that was given the nickname 'Nerdy Nathan'?" Amy asked while she was holding one hand on her hip and looked around to see if he wasn't going to try doing anything sneaky.

(Next slide / page)