𝐏𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

OO2. PUPPY LOVE
- the movie

lexi admired her outfit, her dark washed flare jeans, maroon long sleeve crop top.
sarah and lexi walked together, grabbing their trays.
not many words were exchanged but that didnt make it weird for the girls they enjoyed the silence.
that was until a boy turned around.
his food clashing into sarah.

" dork! thank you so much," she screamed, before lexi could utter an apology for her friend's outburst she was dragged by her hand.

" sarah, lexi, wait up !" erica could be heard by the girls but went ignored

" where were you guys?" erica sat down beside lexi, sarah being on the other end. " i've been texting you all morning," she shot at lexi, which she didnt respond 2. lexi wasnt as close with erica as she is with sarah, mostly because she never shut up.

" o, what happened 2 your shirt," erica decided 2 change the topic. " ugh, dont ask," sarah rolled her eyes

" ok, guess what? i already have 200 tickets sold for the screening. only seven more days," erica hyped.

erica carried on with her yapping while lexi put in her earphones, pressing play, not even caring what it was, just wanting to tune out the noise. as she doodled in her science notebook.

while she listened 2 her music, she could see a boy in her peripheral vision talking. as she looked at the boy, they made eye contact she could see the brunette get visibly choked up by his words before breaking eye contact, continuing her speech 2 sarah and erica.

 as she looked at the boy, they made eye contact she could see the brunette get visibly choked up by his words before breaking eye contact, continuing her speech 2 sarah and erica

" yeah, i think she likes me but her friend," benny breathes out, " who, alexis?" ethan questions. rory's smile falters as he hears that name, immediately glancing at lexi.

rory had knew of lexi ever since she moved 2 white chapel. though he never had a real conversation with her. jus little things here and there like, " you dropped this," "i like your shirt," " can i borrow a pencil,"

but that didnt stop rory from getting a crush on the girl.

" woah, dont get 2 ahead of yourself, you know i called dibs on lexi," rory says, benny rolls his eyes as he looks at the blonde, " fine, if my future wife has 2 b a freaky dusk girl then so b it,"

as lexi made her way out of school, reading the text from her dad saying he was outside, " hey lexi, wait up!" she heard, the girl turned around, only 2 b met face to face with the blonde boy, "yeah," she questioned, she knew who the boy was, of c...

as lexi made her way out of school, reading the text from her dad saying he was outside, " hey lexi, wait up!" she heard, the girl turned around, only 2 b met face to face with the blonde boy, "yeah," she questioned, she knew who the boy was, of course but she didn't know why he was in her presence.

the boy rummaged around in his bag for a moment before pulling out the mint green mechanical pencil she had given him in 2nd period, "here, thanks again," he smiled, fixing his glasses as he handed over the pencil.

the girl couldnt help but smile with the boy, " its fine, you can keep it," she said, pushing the boys hand down slightly, turning around as she looked for her dad's black 2010 suzuki equator.

" oh ok, well see you monday!" he shouted

" bye rory," she said, the boy felt weak in the knees as the nickname rolled off her tongue.