That Day

After the dinner got over.

The day seemed like a tiring one.
Throughout with all school and after coaching classes. She was a drained mess.

Only now she could get some peaceful time alone.

Plugging in her earphones. She started listening.

One of the things that could easily get her mind off anything and provide her the containment.

Was the Music

No matter the language or artist. Just a tune in background could ease her mind.

This time. She imagined him. Laying down with her on bed. Snuggling together. Inside a blanket.
Speaking nothing quietly enjoying each other's comfort. She hugged more harder.

After a little while she looked up and he was still there. She held his face in her arms and couldn't believe he was still here with her.

She quietly kissed him on forehead.

No longer it took her to realise she had went to another one of her dreams :)

And sadly this could never become a real moment.

And the real life out of her dreams was hard.

While she was thinking. There came her mother.

Asking for her phone. Her screentime limit was over for the day.
After 10 pm at night. She wasn't allowed to use phone. Switching off the music player. She handed her phone to her mother. And decided it was time for her daily night routine. That didn't include some skincare or anything.

Just studies. Lots of homework to do and prepare for upcoming day. After all she was just a normal teenager with basic House rules and limited screen times. And had family's expectations to meet and become successful in life.

No one knew what she longed for.

Even not him;

As he hated her more than anyone could. And she loved him more than anyone should.

‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽ˏ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙

9:29 p.m.
Saturday.
23/12/23

:)