20.

Next day...

Kook was still unconscious. Tae was awake all night. He sat beside him holding his hand...regretting his deeds....

It was morning Jackson came to check...

When Jackson came Tae went to get freshen up...

After 10 minutes...Jackson saw that younger was began to regain his consciousness...

So Jackson come near the bed and checked him...

"How are you felling ??" Jackson asked..

"Better now " Kook replied..

"Are you feeling pain anywhere.??" Jackson asked...

"Head..." Kook replied..

"Okay I will give you the medicines..." Jackson said...

Kook nodded...

Tae also come out of the washroom..when he saw younger is awake he quickly went near him...but what he saw it breaks him heart...

After seeing him Kook was trembling...before he go near him Jackson called him to talk...

They went outside the room...

"Boss I don't know what happened between you two..." Jackson stopped for a while and started again...

"Boss he is very weak...both mentally and physically..." Jackson said...

"What do you mean by mentally??" Tae asked..

"I saw the way he was trembling after seeing you...he need care and love...what ever you have done is there any reason behind it make it clear with him...I am saying that because he have to stay with you here...he will see you all time and if he is scared of you...the chances of getting panic attack will increase...and it will not good for him...the previous attack already make his body very weak.....I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say..." Jackson said..

Tae just nodded feeling extreme guilt...

"Okay sir I will take my leave now....I will send the vitamins and injection..." Jackson said..

Tae nodded...

"Sir do you want nurse for giving him the injection or you will do it..." Jackson asked..

"No need of nurse..." Tae said...

Jackson bowed to him and walked towards the exit...

"Bun I don't want to tell you but I have to....I don't want you to be scared of me...and I will also confess to you I don't want to delay this.." Tae said to himself and took a deep breath before going inside...

Kook eyes were closed Tae went near him and sat beside him....

"Bun..." Tae called softly...

Kook opened his eyes and his body start shaking after seeing Tae...

"S-sorry I will not do that a-again.." Kook somehow said...

Tae hold his hand softly....and said...
"Bun I am sorry for my behavior...please forgive me...I was so scared when I didn't found you at home...please forgive me.."