𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞. 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

PrologueShrivelled Roses

Prologue
Shrivelled Roses

      "Percy, is that Erol with the mail?" Molly Weasley called out from the kitchen

      "Percy, is that Erol with the mail?" Molly Weasley called out from the kitchen. Her eyes constantly flickered back and forth between the pot sizzling on the stove and the magical clock on the wall. Each morning was the same, cook breakfast and look at the clock. Alexandra's hand never flicked over to anything but lost. 

     Her back and forth looking was interrupted by hushed voices and a scuffle. Molly huffed and entered the dining room where Percy, Ron and Ginny Weasley were crowded around a letter. 

    Ron had droll still sitting on his chin from sleeping and Ginny looked like she'd been risen from the dead. Percy, however, looked like he was getting ready for church. His hair was perfectly parted and gelled down, his teeth were a pearly white and his clothes were pristine and neat.

    Percy snatched the letter away from his two younger siblings. He held his back up straight and made sure not to breath to loud. Ginny and Ron ran back upstairs to finish getting ready for the train trip to Hogwarts, but Molly sat down on the couch and read the letter. 

   𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂,

      𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓮𝓭𝓰𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻, 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪, 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓾𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓵. 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵.

     𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓟.𝓗

     Molly was shocked to say the least. How was it that some stranger who couldn't even muster the guts to state their own name knew where her daughter was. Tears ran down the older woman's cheeks at the prospect of being able to see her daughter again. They soaked through the letter and onto her dress.

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𐃘 ᴛʜɢ x ʜᴘ | ᴡᴛᴍOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara