chapter 1. buzzed up and dying

Chapter 1Buzzed Up And Dying

Chapter 1
Buzzed Up And Dying

The black faded away showing a baby's room

The black faded away showing a baby's room. In the corner of the screen a date was displayed: July 2nd, 1976

Arthur and Molly drew in a breath knowing exactly what was coming. Alexandra glanced at them confused, that was her birthday, right?

Two-year-old Alexandra is tossing about in her cot. The little girl had been sick all week and it was only getting worse. Coughs and sneezes echoed around her room as the baby thrashed about in the cot. 

Bonnie, clearly uncomfortable watching the little thing move in such a way, shoved her face into her hands and lent onto her knees.

With a final sneeze and a sprinkle of green dust, the baby disappeared from the Weasley house.

Molly looked over at her daughter, tears threatening to spill over the precipice of her eyes. Alexandra looked over at her supposed biological mother, her eyes told an entirely different story. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the older woman, making a clear conversation to the distraught lady. 

The moment was quickly interrupted by Sirius Black.

"How the fuck did you do that?" Remus rolled his eyes before covering his husbands mouth so he couldn't say anything more.  

A young boy's voice sounded from outside the door before it opened. Into the room walked Bill Weasley. His feet padded over to his younger sister's cot. When he arrived at it the little boys' eyes widened in fear when he saw she wasn't there. He raced out of the room and leapt down the stairs to get his mum.

Finnick glanced at the red-head before wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her into a side-hug. 

The screen faded into a different place. In the corner the words 'District 6, 16 years later' appeared.

Ally looked down, she knew what was about to happen but it didn't make her any less upset.