Chapter 1(school)

"Life is wonderful,great,academic knowledgeable, ambitious and fantastic.if you have life then you have everything in this world because, with life you can change from a nobody to somebody,from a normal regular person to a very famous one and again from somebody to nobody, so such is life.
Life's full of wonders, anxiety,love,pain,danger,profit,loss and again death,and that's the end.so in any situation you yourself in, thank your creator " iradat concluded on the video she was capturing on her blog.
{Iradat Yousuf Anderson} a beautiful young Muslim girl at the age of her 20',fair and tally petite.half cast that's half Korea & half Arab but she lives in Kore with her mom. She's a famous Instagram blogger and a fashionist,still in highschool and in the last year of their studies but in the semester of  new admission."you naughty and girlllllll" a voice shouted from behind the door as she just posted the video.

She quickly run to the bathroom and turn the shower on she then come out a lock the door from the outside and take the key out and she ran quickly into her dress room and got dressed up.

Her mom came out of the room to take her spare key from her romm since iradat hadn't open the door to the bathroom and come out,it was at that moment that iradat jumped out of the dress room all dressed up. She took her phone that's on her bed and took her purse which is some makeup contain and ran downstairs to the car.she drives out of the compound and park around to put her makeup. She does so and drive off to school as she's already late.

At school she meet her friend qi nian at the school compound and they greeted each other and the talked. And some of the students greeted her while some murmured gossips about her, while some especially boys  admired her beauty in a a naughty tone and the ignored them. She walks to class and some bunch of girls came to her to do their little bully and gossips as always.
"So where's your unwell mother?" said zhenzheng and the rest of the girls laughed. Iradat ignored her... "Awwwwwwww  what a pity and now she'll also die and you'll have a stepmom right...ohh wait....I know your stepdad will surely chase you out of his house" said Xia yoan in a bully.

" If YOU ARE going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.Your crazy is showing, you might want to tuck it back in.I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you.
You’re giving me a lot of your attention, and while I’m flattered, I’m not available.
After All,say what you want as long as you'll not dare to ruin my image. And again my mom's doing great alright?"
"If she's really doing well.thewhy post that stupid video, oh I know...... You're trying to get more attention right? Look do you do's but never in your life you're going to ba ranked 1st" Alright?" Uttered zhenzheng.

Being what Allah has already written in my faith is what I look forward to not being a blogger and after All I don't get crazy insults from my viewers as you do. Only my Muslim viewers will understand and Allah is the on helping me out. And the video I posted...., good news or should I say bad news, it's because I ranked 2nd while you're still in third place. You never gets anything right.stupid girl." Iradat fought back and stands up from her seat.
" Iradat......(shout)" zhenzheng shouted furiously and raised her hands to slap iradat but iradat take a hold of the hand which made them draw so much attention." Don't you dare" iradat warned.

" Miss Anderson, what's happening here?" Mrs.Ha-yoon asked while capturing the scene and before she was even told she realizes what's really happening..." My office now" she shouted and turn to leave.