「 𝟶𝟶𝟷 」

WHEN UNIVERSES COLLIDE || IN CENTRAL CITY ↓

Kara and Barry were hiding away from their friends so they wouldn't find out that they were together

Kara and Barry were hiding away from their friends so they wouldn't find out that they were together. They just wanted to wait it out before it gets more serious and the fact is that their teammate and friend Oliver Queen knows about their relationship.

Barry and Kara were enjoying the peacefulness and no one teasing them about their relationship or the fact that maybe some of them won't support the relationship.

They were sneaking around and it was making Team Flash and Team Supergirl suspicious that Barry goes through a portal then doesn't come back for like a week. Alex notices her sister going off and comes back keeping to herself where she sneaks off too.

Barry and Kara were at a hotel in Central City, Kara just texted her sister that she was busy writing something big for her article when she was actually on Earth-1 with Barry.

"So, you're sister isn't suspicious about us or the fact that you disappear time to time." Barry said as he was covered under the sheets.

"She's clueless about my disappearance. What about your team?" Kara asked Barry snuggled against him.

"They don't know where I go and Iris is getting suspicious that I'm seeing someone." Barry said and Kara giggled.

"She's a reporter Barry, so she will be suspicious with you disappearing and not coming back for about a week." Kara said and he smiled at her.

"I know. It's just gonna be hard to hide this relationship more." Barry said frowning.

"Oliver has our back and he won't let them find out about our relationship until we're ready to reveal our relationship." Kara said and Barry nodded his head.

"I just hope our enemies don't find out about our relationship and use us against each other." Barry reminded Kara.

"We won't let that happen. We got each other to protect." Kara said to Barry and he held her closer.

"So? You can walk out first or we can make this a two-time-thing." Barry said as Kara smiled at him.

"Let's see I'll go with option two then we can walk out and go our separate ways then meet up like next week." Kara said and Barry agreed.

"I like that idea. Just don't tell anyone where you're going because they'll just stop and question you. I've been there." Barry said rolling his eyes.

"Well, you're different because your family and friends never knew you as someone who'd disappear. My family and friends know I try to escape to get fresh air or something that can calm me down." Kara said and Barry smiled at her.

"You'd actually believe our relationship will last." Barry asked her curiously.

"We will try our relationship and if it doesn't work out then we can remain good friends. I believe that we're meant to be because we get each other. You lost some important people to you and I lost important people." Kara said and Barry nodded his head.

"I believe in us too and we've gone through so much trauma, being betrayed by someone you trust." Barry said and Kara agreed.

"Come on, let's get this over with and get some sleep then I'll go back to my earth and contact you if I'm available." Kara said and Barry grinned at her.

Barry kissed her passionately and covered themselves under the covers to make it a two-time-thing before heading off to sleep and see how tomorrow goes for them with their family and friends.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

- End of Chapter 1 -

Sorry for the short chapter but I promise to make the next one longer and a bit better than this chapter. Just been on writer's block on what to write on this chapter.