meeting Jackson.

Continuation of last chapter.

Rachel's POV.

After spending some time with my friends at the mall, I decided it was time to head home and get ready for tonight.

"Did you have fun with your friends?" Mary Ann asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Yes, it was great."

I replied with a smile.

Mary Ann was cleaning the kitchen counter with a wet sponge. She had on a white sun dress and her hair was pulled back into a tight bun.

"Well, I'm going to go to my room to pack an overnight bag." I explained to Mary as I exited the kitchen and headed towards the stairs.

"Let's see. Lacey black night gown, matching sexy lingerie, toothbrush, birth control pills, cellphone and charger. Oh! And a hair brush. Well, I think that's everything." I said to myself as I gathered my things.

"See you tomorrow, sweetie." Mary Ann stated as I stepped out of her black SUV that was parked in front of David's house.

"See you Mary, thanks for the ride." I thanked her as I started walking towards the house ringing the door bell, I stood there patiently waiting for someone to open it.

"Hi!" David greeted me as he opened the door.

"Hi." I replied, sweeping some of my blonde hair behind my ear and smiling shyly.

He was wearing a pair of black joggers that hugged his hips perfectly.  and he was shirtless, so his perfect defined six- pack abs were on fool display.

"Please, come in." He offered, stepping to the side so I could enter the house.

As we entered the living room I looked around in admiration.  The walls were an egg shell white, the floor was a hard wood that looked like it had just been polished, and they had a brown leather couch; as well as a matching recliner and loveseat, in the living room.   On the wall was a fifty inch flat screen TV and a coffee table in the middle of the room, With a white lamp on each side of the couch. 

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" David asked politely as we stood in the middle of the room. 

"No, thank you." I  declined politely.

"Would you like to watch a movie in here.... Or in my room?" David asked, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"We can go to your room." I offered, deciding if I was going to go through with this, it had to be now before I lost my nerve.

So we walked up the stairs in silence. There was pictures in random spots on the wall, which  was a egg shell white, just like the living room. Pictures of David by himself at different stages of his life, and pictures of him and his mom together.

I never saw one of his dad, But that was probably because he left when Mrs. Olson was pregnant.

"Here we are." David announced as we came to a stop at a wooden door just at the end of the hallway.

"Welcome to my bedroom." David announced as he pushed the door open.  Inside was kind of shocking to see the walls were painted a dark blue color. on one wall, there was a shelf  specifically for David's football trophies and below that, was a light brown wooden computer desk with a small laptop computer on top of it with a little lamp next to it.

And  on the opposite wall, was where another flat screen TV was hanging and above it, was a shelf with DVDs neatly lined up on it.

His bed was across from the TV and had a black comforter covering it with black and blue pillow cases to match it.