Chapter 25: detention...

Zaida's pov ******

"DETENTION!"

"B-but why?! This isn't fair!!"

"I said detention Miss. Ryudo. it's either that or in school suspension and expulsion from the varsity cheer squad."

I looked at my history teacher. she can't be serious! I only nodded, "yes mrs. smith."

Mrs smith pushed her glasses back in place and picked up her purse. "I'll see you after school, not a minute before. not a minute after. at exactly 3:35. good day."

I sighed and picked up my purse and books.

This is the fifth detention this week! Anna will kill me!

"How'd it go?" I looked at a familiar raven haired girl waiting for me outside the classroom.

"Not so well Marcia, I got detention again."

"Again?! That's the seventh-"

"Fifth" I corrected.

"Fifth time this week! You're lucky she didn't kick you out of the team!"

I sighed and opened my locker switching out my history books and grabbing my anatomy and forensics text books. "this isn't fair. this time it wasn't my fault! Damien started it! Why do I have to get in trouble?"

Marcia just rolled her dark blue eyes at me. "because you're stupid."

"Gee thanks Bestie I can always count on you -.-." I closed my locker and began walking to my forensics class.

"I didn't mean it like that z! It's obvious he's got the hots for you. it's like a no brainier since middle school. he starts fights with you and bothers you because he likes you! And you always fall into his dirty little trap!" She said exaggerating the last part.

I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs to the second floor. "sure, whatever."

"Aren't you listening?!"

"Just because he's a jerk that doesn't mean he likes me, it's probably-"

"Oh look here, if it isn't little miss perfect. The Barbie doll of the school."

I looked up and leaning against the wall was a tall guy with brownish reddish hair that stopped just below his shoulders. he had blue eyes and pale skin and yeah I'll admit it. he looks like he hits the gym, judging by that well toned body.

Damien.

"What do you want?" I snapped, ready to rip his throat out.

He only smirked, "why do you wear that much makeup? And always straighten your hair? Who are you trying to look good for? You need to stop trying, you're still hideous."

Marcia gasped behind me and I was praying to whoever could hear me to not let me kill the guy.

Instead of killing him I only smirked, "oh sweetheart, stop insulting me. no matter how much of a dick you are to me yours ain't getting any bigger."

Damien narrowed his eyes at me, obviously furious.

Oh yeah! Me one Damien zero!

Damien grabbed my arm hard. I'm pretty sure he'll give me a bruise. "Listen here you-"

"Get your hands off her."

That voice sounds familiar.

Damien didn't move, he only grabbed my arm harder.

Yep definitely getting a bruise.

"Didn't you hear me you mortal fool? Let her go."

How in the world is he here?!