𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝒖𝒏𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

Tobias

Elijah had burst through the door, startling both me and Ellis.

"Tobias, Ellis..." There was a bit of a long pause, "I-... I like you!"

My eyes widened. My heart skips a beat at his words, and there was that tingling sensation in my stomach again.

"And I know, it's weird that I like both of you. And I know we've only had a few moments together. But you guys made me feel important, or rather something I haven't felt in a while lovable." He avoided our gazes and paused before continuing. "And I know you guys might not feel the same, but I just wanted to confess and see if you guys... like me too."

He stood there, the beet red color spread across his cheeks. Standing up from the bed, I walk over to him and pull him into my arms. We stood their in each other's arms for a matter of seconds before realizing Ellis was still on the floor.

"Ellis?" I called out, looking down at him.

"I um-... "

"It's ok if you don't-"

"No, no! I do, it's just that I, uh... don't know what to do." He fiddles his fingers nervously as he looks up at us like a loss puppy.

"Get your ass over here." I said, beckoning him over, which he obeys and strides over to us, and we pull him into the hug.

I can't believe this, even though it's only been a few days, it feels like we have gotten to know each other for the longest of time. And these feelings that have been erupting aren't just allergies or anything like that, like I've been guessing.

"I'm really loving this, but you don't think this is going a bit fast? We just actually started talking and hanging out." Ellis mumbles in my shoulder.

"...Yea." I admit, but an idea comes to mind, "but how about this... We take everything slow. See how we like each other before making anything official?" I suggest, making the two smaller agree.

"Like friends with benefits, or an unofficial relationship?" Elijah adds in.

"Yea." I agree.

Unofficial relationship is more like it, because I want to be in a relationship with them, but we haven't gotten to know each other enough. I don't want to be in a relationship with them then fall out love, or either one of them, or both of them stop liking me.

"So we're kind of unofficial boyfriends?" Elijah states with a smirk.

"Technically." Ellis adds in.

After a few more seconds of just embracing each other in silence Ellis blurts out a question.

"How does an unofficial relationship work? Is it the same as a real relationship?"

"Um, I think so... Just there isn't a label." I state, questioning myself.

"Oh, so I can do this?" Elijah plants a kiss on the edges of our lips. Smirking right after.

"You think you're funny?" I give a lop-sided grin before pecking a kiss on their foreheads.

And with that is was a kissing war between me and Elijah, and by the end of it Ellis's face was as red as a tomato.

"Ok,ok guys! I-I can't take anymore." He scrambled, his face still a flustered mess.

"Sorry Ellis." I let out a small but nervous chuckle.

"It's alright, but it's like 3 in the morning, and we have school tomorrow. Not to mention I still need to help you two." He steps back with his arms crossed.

"We're only failing a few subjects." I scoff. A scowl grows on his face, "You're still failing. And I would like to have you to graduate in the same year as me."

"Off topic but, should we have a conversation about our pre-relationship?" Elijah questions, walking to the bed and laying down.

"What do you mean?" Ellis asks, also heading towards the bed, but instead of laying, he sits on the side of Elijah, his legs criss-crossed. I shortly follow after and sit on the bed, with one of my legs hanging off.

"I mean, it's three of us. Not the typical two-way relationship." Elijah emphasized 'three'. And he's right, things can get very out of hand with three of us if we don't have a talk about this.

"How about we set rules." I suggest, and they hm'd in agreement.

"Hm... Rule one; No getting mad or jealous if someone gets attention." Said Ellis.

"But what if one of us gets left constantly?" I ask, hoping that wouldn't happen.

"Rule two; No constantly leaving one person out. We are equally unofficial boyfriends." Ellis adds after a few more seconds.

"Rule three; communication. If something is going on, communicate with at least one of us." Blurted Elijah, sitting up slightly. "Also respect each other's boundaries, no forcing anyone to do anything that we aren't comfortable with."

After a while of thinking, we couldn't think of no other rules so we decided that those are the rules of our unofficial relationship. And we were happy with them.

And with that we lay comfortably next to each other. And does laying with them feel so casual, so normal.

I wrapped my arms around Ellis and sit my face in the back of his neck. It feels so good sleeping like this with them.

I feel a smile subconsciously pull my lips. I feel like this relationship was going to go up. But right now we had to deal with one thing right now.

School.

(A/N)

Sorry this chapter is short
<3