Fake Dating - Dancing (Part 1)

A/N : Hi lovelies ! Hope you enjoyed my first imagine ! I'm in love with doing my fake dating preferences so sorry if you wanted something different for this imagine, though I will be doing all types later on in writing. Enjoy and don't forget to vote along with giving me feedback .xx

I was peacefully asleep on a Thursday morning until I was awoken by my daily alarm for 7:30 just so I don't over sleep and feel strained after. I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and then had a shower. I decided on wearing a white long sleeve crop top and black leather joggers paired with my black nike high tops. I left my hair down as I had natural waves and thought it would look better that way. For once today I actually thought of showing some skin in which I rarely ever do.

Before I made myself breakfast I though of waking up Justin since I had dance practice in a few hours and he had to drop me off. I lightly knocked on his door not earning a response from doing so. I walked in to Justin fast asleep. Aww poor baby, sorry I have to wake you up. "Justy" i shook him playfully as I stood beside his side on the bed. "What do you want ?" He murmured in his sleep. "I need you to drop me off at dance practice at 10" I said as I stood with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What time is it anyway ?" He asked as he slowly tried to get up. "It's 8:15" I narrated as I looked at my watch. "Are you forreal you could have woken me up half an hour before you have to go or an hour but why two ?" He asked in an annoyed tone. "Aww I'm sorry but I also wish I could sleep like you. Besides we can find something to do in these few hours" I said trying to find hope of brightening the situation. "Okay I'll meet you down in a few" he said getting out of bed. "Yeah sure, I'll make breakfast" I said as I gave him one last smile and made my way to the kitchen.

I made eggs and chocolate chip flapjacks for the both of us. I rounded of making everything as I heard Justin's footsteps. "Hey so I thought why not tag Hailey and Kendall along. We could all have a chilled day after you've finished. Sound cool ?" He said as he got off his phone and made eye contact with me. "Yeah sure" I said lying about my excitement. To be honest I love both Kendall and Hailey. Yes, we're close, but I feel they're probably the reason why I'm insecure and why Justin will probably never fall for me.

We both ate breakfast in silence. Once we were done I rounded up the dishes and put them in the sink as we left.

Justin dropped me off and before we could say anything to eachother he had already sped off. I brushed it off and went inside to spot familiar faces as I would expect every week. "Hey guys" I said as I earned replies of Hi or Hey from everyone. I was well known here since I've been attending here longer then most of the students here.

Today's dance session was not too hardcore other than learning the choreography to Skrillex and Diplo 'Where Are Ü Now' ft. the bæ. We also learnt to dance to Will.i.am's 'It's My Birthday' ft. Cody Wise. Our choreographer Danny was fond of me being his student for the longest here. So today he requested I should give it a try to do freestyle today. I agreed thinking to myself it would be amazing to actually have a chance and well I guess getting noticed. Just as we were about to start doing a group dance of 'It's My Birthday'.

We were disturbed by the creeking coming from the door and it was non other then Justin. Screams erupted through the room as Justin got closer to the main area of the room which was where all us dancers were and also Danny. Trailing in a few minutes later it was Hailey and Kendall in which I'm guessing I was the only one to notice since everyone was focused on Justin.

"Hey Justin man. What brings you here ?" Danny asked Justin as they did a handshake. "I'm in fact here for my girlfriend but I see you guys are still busy" He said as his eyes scanned the room, they landed on mine in which he winked at me and then smirked. Ugh the things he does to me, though I bet he just meant it playfully as per usual.

"Ohh cool. You girlfriend goes here ? How don't I know about this ?" Danny asked as his eyes scanned all the girls in the room. "Guilty as charged" I said as I raised my hand. The room erupted in laughter at my remark. "Okay well Y/N show him what you got" Danny said smirking at me. "It would be my pleasure" I said as I smirked back and went to the middle of the dance floor. Justin hasn't seen me dance before, not even when he picked me up, so let's show him what I got.