chapter 4

Author's pov: warning:-mature content 🔞🔞

The sunlight was falling on tae's beautiful face and opened his eyes....he looked kook was in deep sleep sucking on his bud and kook was still inside tae.... tae sighed and pulled his bud out from kook's mouth and tae lifted his leg and pulled kook's member who whine at the loss of heat....

Tae:"shh... sleep...."he said patting kook's hair and got down kook's cum and his slick was dripping non stop....

Tae wrapped towel around his body and he went to take shower limping a little because of pain.... tae entered the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror his body was covered with hickies and he stared at his mangalsutra and though it's time to take care of his husband.....he took a shower and changed into saree and wrapped his long thick hair with towel and went out of the bathroom....

he took a shower and changed into saree and wrapped his long thick hair with towel and went out of the bathroom

Tae's saree....

Tae took out kook's clothes and went to wake him up....

Tae: "jungkook wake up...."he said shaking kook shoulder who opened his eyes and saw his ethereal wife in wet hair and nose pin shining brightly on diamond like skin....kook stood up and held on waist under the saree and pulled him closer....

Jk:"hmm looking gorgeous sweetheart like always.... you make me crazy....hmmm..."he hummed in deep voice sensually nosing tae's neck who was caressing kook's hair tilting his head giving kook more access....kook lick on the hickies squeezing tae's waist....

Jungkook lifted tae and made him sit on the huge dressing table and smashed their lips together eagerly kissing tae graoning in need of tae's love and warmth....tae was kissing kook back pulling him closer from his neck... inside tae was just thinking it's his duty and he has to make his husband satisfied even if it is not from heart....

Jk:"jaan feed me.... please...."he whispered sensually biting tae's lower lip.... kook's each every cells of his body just wanted his wifey....his morning wood was really rock hard.... tae nodded pulling his saree down and kook stared at the big milky melons and the taste of pink buds from the last night made kook desperate to taste them....

Kook was trying to unhook the blouse but couldn't making him whine.... tae opened the hooks and kook bent down immediately latched on tae's bud sucking hardly and squeezing the other melon humming in taste....

Tae was massaging kook's scalp looking blank and moaning for kook....but with no feelings....kook lifted tae saree upto his waist and spread his legs wide and pulled his own boxers....kook entered inside his wife's wet heat....

Jk:"ahhh darling ohh so tight ahhh...."he thursting inside tae moaning tae's name non stop in whipped manner and smiling in extreme pleasure with satisfied drunk expression....

Tae was letting his husband do whatever he wants and tae was holding kook's neck kissing him all over the face....kook started to thurst faster....

Tae:"ahh jungkook...."he moaned drenching kook's member with his sweet slick and kook was staring at how his c*ck was covered with slick and his precum dripping down and kook's eyes got more dark and needy and the room was filled with wet slapping sounds and kook's deep moans and groans.....