HYD

yelyahwilliams is online

yelyahwilliams is typing...

yelyahwilliams: "hey t. it's been a while. how you doin'? i hope you're well. i hope you're enjoying being back at home, with your family and all. it's nice to reconnect with some old friends, isn't it? and your parents and grandparents and cousins. i hope they were all happy to see you again... i always am whenever i see you at all. i know i'd love to be with my family too. i should definitely swing by and visit them once i'm home, meet them for dinner or something. it gets lonely here sometimes. living alone is lonely, but sometimes it's okay if you can entertain yourself. and it's comforting when it smells like citrus and cinnamon. i sleep like a baby with that scent around, it's just so comforting. like the smell of your childhood home. i don't know what i'm saying anymore. you've got a lot of people to see, so i shouldn't keep you too long. i guess i just miss you. and this might sound crazy, but you should really make your own voicemail greeting, so i can get to hear your voice when you're not around :) but still, definitely come and see me soon. love, h."

yelyahwilliams was last seen at 3:56pm

yelyahwilliams is online

yelyahwilliams is typing...

yelyahwilliams: "i heard the news about you. i'm sorry i couldn't be there with you. seems like it's no use trying to text you anymore if you're not gonna read this, but i figured i'll try to keep updating you anyway. it's not fair to just forget you like this, because why should i? just because you're not here anymore? if there's one thing you've learned before leaving us, it's that you were loved by everyone around you. i don't want to embarrass you too much, but you were special. in a really good way. you brought that extra personality to the band that neither zac nor i could replicate. and there was something so beautiful about it. you always got really shy about me saying how much i loved you, or in front of a camera when you had to do something other than shut your eyes or turn your face away. i wish i could tell you there was no need to hide, because people already know how awesome you are. i know i play the guitar too, but there's no way i could play those insane solos and chords you wrote, nevermind while singing. man, your shredding is insane. even your robot voice was better than mine, our fans were literally so excited that they got to hear at least a bit of your own vocals in hard times, even if it's through a vocoder. you were so scared that it would deactivate on stage and we'd hear your real voice. but that's nothing to be scared of, t. i'm still proud of you. i'm gonna miss you even more now."

yelyahwilliams was last seen at 10:35am

yelyahwilliams is online

yelyahwilliams is typing...

yelyahwilliams: "hi, it's me again. i know i said it wouldn't be any use still trying to reach you, but i just wanted to tell you about what we did with alf today. well, i thought you might wanna hear about him. we took him to the park today, since the sun was shining, and we met the other dog owners. he couldn't have been happier to meet the other dogs and run around with them like they'd just found their new pack for life. they went livid for the tennis ball, alf's favorite, y'know? then we took him to the dog café after, y'know the one across the grocery store? couldn't have ended without my favourite lil vegan brownies... just silly little me... he was exhausted by the time we got back home, so at least we got a bit of peace and quiet when he went to bed. you should've been there. you would've loved it. imagine if you let them lick the curls on your head, hah! you've got the best curls, btw. :) i hope i didn't disturb you too much, just didn't have anyone else to tell. but also because i couldn't stop thinking about you and how much you would've loved today. i hope i'll get to see you again soon. then maybe i'll get to do this all over again, but this time with you. somewhere where no-one knows us and responsibilities are nothing to us. might be nice. we'll figure that out when we get to it. see ya. love, h."

yelyahwilliams was last seen at 8:39pm

yelyahwilliams is online

yelyahwilliams is typing...

yelyahwilliams: "you don't mind if i text again, do you? it's just that since you left, there's a void that no-one else can fill in the heart that no-one else can fix. it sounds cheesy, i know, so i might as well leave you with this song: i miss you - blink-182. where are you? and i'm so sorry... i cannot sleep, i cannot dream tonight... hahaha i thought it was fitting. crazy how far back they take us, and how lucky we were that we got to be on the scene at the same time as them. wonder why we never made any music with them. maybe in another life, we'll get the chance to. paramore and blink-182 do share a lot of mutual fans, so it would've worked so well. idk about you, but i'm still nostalgic for the emo scene, even after 15 years. i feel like it was so fun to wear all those cool hairstyles. the iconic orange hair obviously never left! but it also would've been interesting to explore working with a band that paramore doesn't share any mutual fans with. i know i kinda did that myself with some covers, but this time we should get the whole band together. it's so different to mine and zac's solo projects. it's getting late now, i have to go. i'll never stop thinking about you, just remember. is it arrogant to say that i know you're always rooting for me? i would be for you, you have no idea. don't listen to me, i'm just really clingy. maybe lonely. maybe a bit lost too. so this could be my way of seeking direction. full moon tonight, maybe she'll tell me something. goodnight :) love, h."
"p.s. did you know moondust apparently smells like gunpowder?"

yelyahwilliams was last seen at 11:42pm

yelyahwilliams is online

yelyahwilliams is typing...

yelyahwilliams is discarding...

yelyahwilliams is speaking...

yelyahwilliams is discarding...

yelyahwilliams was last seen at 2:30am

yelyahwilliams was last seen 5 days ago at 2:30am

yelyahwilliams was last seen 1 week ago

yelyahwilliams was last seen 3 weeks ago

yelyahwilliams was last seen 2 months ago

when the air is quiet, and the sky is blue

i can't help but be reminded of you

and how your eyes are shut, so you cannot see

just how very close i keep you to me

and in that dark little place you have made, you'd swear all these pretty clouds are grey

i wonder how you're doing, how you're doing now

in a million years never thought i'd see

the day you would choose your fear over me

'cause many storms have come and if not for you, i'd have been struck down, disappeared at sea

i know it's hard for you to take a compliment

but my life began, the day which you came in it

i wondow how you view me, how you view me now

on a night like this, it's just me and kid

and there's a chair for you, where'd you always sit

and we would talk for hours about the dumbest shit

and you would always start my cigarette

i wonder if you ever quit like you wanted

i bet you did, i bet you did

how you doing?