9

| Same Day |

Fatima rushed into the house as the kiss left her hot in between the legs. Something she hasn't felt in years from when her and Ian first became sexual, everything since then has been forced orgasms or thinking of porn.

She didn't want that...especially after his tongue was shoved down her throat, his hand placements on her body, and seeing and feeling that budge that was ready to buss out his denim pants.

She sat everything down on the center island before heading upstairs where she turned the shower on and dropped all her heavy and cold clothing to the ground. Going into the closet she went into her special box grabbing her rose toy and heading straight for the shower.

Not even a few minutes later she was releasing all that build up she didn't know she had. She had just released a few days ago after Ian's failed attempt at head but this time it was different.

Maybe because she was dreaming of what Zac could do to her...maybe she liked his dominance and him leading which is something she craved. A mixture of being dominant as a man but also being submissive and allowing your women to lead and watching from the sidelines again, something she has never experienced. Zac TELLS her what she wants but him telling her is due to him listening and understanding, when she mentioned her family traditions, he made sure to invite her to everything him and Junior were doing. Maybe it was the fact that he actually seemed genuinely interested in everything she wanted to do that made her emotionally intertwined with him, everything was easy and stress free with him.

Regardless of the reasoning, there she was, in the steamy shower with the door closed to muffle any sounds in case he does come home early. As the rose toy continued to flick her sensitive clit just in synch as she envisioned Zac being the one who did it.

"Mmmmmm." She bit her bottom lip as her eyes were pressed closed from the sensation. She felt her body ready to give in. "Just like that Zac....just like that....oh fuckkkkkk!"

A few minutes later she was creaming all over the toy.

On the other side of town, Zac was doing just that. He was also in the shower after he put Junior down envisioning bending Fatima over and showing her a thing or two. Thinking about if she was a creamer, a squirter, or both. Wondering if her pussy was as sweet as their kiss was.

Not being able to physically be in real pussy in almost 4 months had forced him to use his hands and imagination in times like this. Although Hazel has only been gone for a month and some change, their was a disconnect in their sex life. It was not used for intimacy, but instead anger, frustration, pain, and more.

Nothing wrong with hard sex until you want to make love to your person. You wanna take your time and ride the nut out. You wanna explore parts of each other you weren't even capable of doing previously.

As Zac continued to stroke from the base to the tip, he thought about every time he saw her. Those two times in the coffee shop where her ass moved like water, tree shopping, and tonight as her soft hands roamed his body and beard, both his weakness.

"Fuckkkk baby...cum for daddy pretty girl...ooh shit this feels so good baby..." he moaned out in pleasure before the biggest load dropped down the drain.

He leaned both hands against the shower tile thinking to himself....she is gonna drive me crazy....but I gotta have her.

I gotta get this money by tma craig

| December 15th |

"Fatima, where is dinner?" Ian asked as soon as he returned home from work. He came back from his conference meeting a few nights prior so now he is playing catch up at the office.