CHAPTER 8

When kanna returned home it was past 2 in night and he straightly went to his  room and opened the door only to see...

Aara dressed up in a satin saree looking outside the window.. He turned his back towards her and asked removing his shirt

Kanna: Inga enna pandra? Thoongalaya?

Aara: Sir en mugatha paaka maatengala? Varadhuku yen ivalo late uh? Saaptiya?

Kanna:Naa saapta unakku enna saapdalana unakku enna?

He put his gym vest and removed his pants and left boxers... Aara pulls him towards her....and says ,

Aara: nee saaptiya illa nu ennaku theriyanum .... Enakku nee time ku saapduradhu important dhaan..

Kanna: Why?

He distanced himself from her and asked again,

Kanna: Why does it matters to you?

Aara carresed his beard and said,

Aara: Because you're very very special to me?Seri sollu saaptiya illaya?

Kanna: Pasikkala..

He sat down in floor bed in Indian style...

Aara: Mani 2 aagudhu....pasi illa nu sollura?

aara walks over to the night stand to get the plate of food knowing that he wouldn't have eaten... Aara sits near him and hands him the plate..

Aara: Saapdu...

Kanna: Vendam...

Aara:Pasi edukkum.. saapdu..

She forcefully gives the plate in his hands...

Kanna: Vendannu sonna viden...

He pushed the plate and laid down... Aara pulls him up to make him sit and takes a morsel of food in her hand and asks him to open his mouth... He turned his face away from her..

Aara turns his face towards her and presses both his cheeks together to make him open his mouth...

Kanna: iru... Naaney saaptukura.. Yaaru en mela akkara irukka maari act uda Venda...

He ate half and washed his hands and laid down again..

Aara: Saapta odaney thoongadha.. endhiri...

Kanna: Thoonga kooda vida maatra..Idhula amma vera naalaikku kalyana vishayam pesanumnu sonnanga...  I don't know what to do...

He rubbed his head frustrated....

Aara: Seri adha naalaikku paathukalaam.. Ippo tension aagadha..

Kanna: Epdi ? Enna badhil solradhu? Ok Radha va kalyanam panikira nu sollava?

Aara: There must be some way out kanna.....

Kanna: The only way out is telling the truth but You are not ready yet...

Aara: Naa amma kitta pesava?..

Kanna: Enna solluva? Indha maari naanum kannavum love panamaley husband and wife ah irukom na?

Aara: Kanna needs more time....he's not ready yet...avana force pannadheenga nu solluren...

She said not looking into his eyes...

Kanna: Appo kooda unmaya solla maatila? Why?

Aara: Unmai ah solla enakku time venum....

Kanna: How much time you need? It's been 3 years... I am not your dirty secret aara.. I want to claim you infront of everyone..