15

June was still kind of upset with Malaki because of the way he grabbed her earlier but she decided to talk to him anyway.

June went outside after she received a text from Malaki that he was outside.

She went outside and got into his car.

"You ain't gon speak ?" Malaki asked.

"Can you give me a chance to fuckin speak? Damn." June replied

"Who you catchin a attitude with ?" Malaki asked.

June just didn't respond and scrolled on her phone.

Malaki started driving.

June just looked out the window and tried to avoid him.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"No." June said.

"Well imma get you something anyway...you better not waste my shit either. "Malaki said.

"I just said I didn't want it, Malaki." She responded.

"Ion give a fuck."He said as he pulled up to the drive through of McDonalds.

"Whatever."June said.

He ordered some food for him and June then gave it to her.

"Ion want this shit bro. I'm bouta throw that shit on the ground." June said.

"Bitch, throw my shit on the ground... see what happen." Malaki said.

"Bitch?" June asked.

Malaki just continued driving.

"I'm a bitch?" June asked again.

"Mane..... June shut the fuck up before you make me mad. You been having an attitude the whole fuckin time." He said.

"Imma bitch though.. remember that." June said.

"Fuck up." Malaki said as he continued to drive.

June just ignored him.

Once they arrived at Malaki's place, June got out holding the food.

Malaki keyed the door and opened it.

Once they got in they went straight to his room as always.

They started to eat their food as they sat on the bed.

"Why the fuck you sittin all the way over there ?" Malaki asked.

"Cause I'm not in the fuckin mood....you keep pissing me the fuck off." June said.

"I ain't even doin shit to you. How the fuck am i pissing you off?" Malaki asked.

"You literally called me a bitch 40 minutes ago. And pulled my fucking hair this morning. " June said.
.
"Cause you wanna dress like a fuckin hoe and shit. Like who the fuck is you wearing revealing ass clothes for? You got a whole nigga so why you tryna impress other niggas...?" Malaki questioned.

"Dumb ass. It was never about other niggas. I just thought I looked good in it so I wore it. Can care less about a nigga opinion... the fuck." June replied.

"All Imma say is don't do that shit again June. Ian bouta play with you." Malaki said.

"Nigga I can wear whatever the fuck I want." June said.

Malaki walked up to June. "Say that shit again."

"I can wear what the fuck I want..whenever I want and wherever I want. " June said.

Malaki punched June dead in her mouth making her lip bleed a bit.

"I told yo ugly ass to stop fuckin trying me. Fuck wrong with you ugly ass bitch." He said as he walked over to the other side of the bed.