Never Should Have Downloaded It

This story is about a teenager named Hagane Gekido, who had a decent personality and looks. Blue hair, green eyes, and glasses that were in front of them.

According to him, he was a decent person, but outside he is quite a popular man for being a student who is quick to socialize and yet impossible to become complete friends for a while.

(Reference Image, not to be taken in full consideration)

Strangely enough, his life isn't that average.

It's just.....

"The concept of misfortune and what seems to be calamity barely seems to affect me because I am manipulating it? How strange."

He wasn't aware of this ability of his until 19 years of his life, and due to this nothing happened other than a mere realization that it was just strange.

Hagane could do anything without much of a consequence, other than what might happen in the outside world.

For example, if he ever wanted something like, for example, 3000 yen, it might flow to his hand mysteriously at some point between 5 to 10 seconds.

And abusing this ability isn't even necessary, knowing that it could corrupt him by using common sense is something neat for a steady life.

The way his ability worked is that, if he wanted or needed it, then he will get it.

Wonderful, isn't it?

Not much, really. Because once he meets trouble (technically it's the Vice Versa), calamity strikes the trouble with necessary force. Simple as.

This ability is also quite potent, and brought trouble for anybody aside from the intended target since calamities happen.

Eh, that happens quite a lot, to the point where it seems normal for him to socially stay at a considerable distance to anybody, with some exceptions.

Close friends, childhood friends, parents and cousins, or generally anybody who is close to him. Of course family is better than friends, somewhat.

But anyway, back to what is happening now, he sat on a gaming chair, in front of a computer on which he plays videogames and read E-manga, webnovels and even Manhua and Manhwa for entertainment purposes.

While browsing through the internet, he found an advertisement popup that was about a new game called "4 Heroes Online RPG" which was simply a multiplayer online game.

When he clicked on the advertisement, he was shown a webpage about the game.

Surprisingly, it's still in an Open Beta state, and it's been months in the making.

"Let's see here..... Huh, it really is an open-world Beta game, with mixed reactions and reviews from the player base that's just a few thousand, not even reaching 10k." He commented, shifting his glasses and further scrolling down the website.