The one with the Christmas magic

A/N:

What is a Christmas chapter without it being a fairy tale?

Enjoy :)

---//---

Rockin' around the Christmas tree
At the Christmas party hop
Mistletoe hung where you can see
Every couple tries to stop

There it was, Y/N Y/L/N, walking around 5th Avenue and spreading the Christmas magic around her. With PLIM on one side and PLIM PLIM on another, the Avenue was starting to look a lot like Christmas. Everyone was dancing around 5th Avenue, happy with the magic she was spreading.

Rockin' around the Christmas tree
Let the Christmas spirit ring
Later we'll have some pumpkin pie
And we'll do some caroling

Walking in the opposite direction, there was Jenna Ortega. She was trying her best to run away from all the crazy people who were randomly dancing in the streets, and moving around poor snowmen as if they had life. 

As she got distracted by a kid who was talking alone in the streets, she bumped into a girl, Y/N. The coffee that was in Jenna's hand fell to the ground, making a big mess. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to- wait... I'm feeling something," Y/N said, looking into Jenna.

"Definitely the best way to apologize," Jenna said, rolling her eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm feeling something," Y/N concludes.

"Oh and what is that?" Jenna ironically asked.

"I'm feeling that someone here doesn't believe in Christmas."

"What about it?"

"What about it? Are you seriously asking that?" Y/N was shocked by Jenna's affirmation. "Look Christmas is the best thing ever. It's a day you receive presents and also a day where you can spend all day in pajamas without people judging you."

"That doesn't make it the best thing ever. You can be in pajamas on every other ordinary day, you don't need to give a day a name to do it" Jenna said.

"Yeah, but it's different."

"And why is that?"

"Because it's Christmas," Y/N says. "You know what?"

"What?"

"I'm going to bring the magic of Christmas again to your heart!" Y/N says, grabbing Jenna's hand and going down the 5th Avenue running.

"What the fuck? You don't even know my name," Jenna says, trying to leave from the y/h/c girl's hand, but failing and only making the girl run faster.

"Your name is Jenna, I saw it on the coffee cup," she says stopping for a little bit. "I'm Y/N."

Y/N proceeds to run through the Avenue grabbing Jenna's hand, until she stops at the door of a coffee house. "My mission is officially starting," Y/N says, letting go of Jenna's hand.

"Look I seriously don't know you, plus  how do you expect that I believe in Christmas by coming to a coffee house."

"Shut up and let the Christmas magic happen," Y/N says, opening the door and bringing Jenna to the inside of the building. "Two hot chocolates please, with extra marshmallows."