The one with the broken heart

A/N:

I deserve a break from studying so yeah I will try and post so many chapters now...

Enjoy :)

---//---

It was a Thursday in the late afternoon, I just left the filming studio early after filming some scenes for my upcoming Marvel movie. I went to Jenna's house as she said she needed to talk with me. I'm scared, it's never a good sign when she needs to talk.

I got to her house and parked outside, I left the car and walked to the door slowly. Step after step my heart was starting to beat fast and fast as I was nervous about what could happen. As I got in front of her door I knocked twice, hearing footsteps running from inside towards the door.

She opened the door, looked at me, and stepped aside to leave me room to enter the house. I step inside her place, get near her, and lean in to kiss her, but she runs from my touch, turning around and sitting on the sofa.

Well, now I know I'm fucked up...

I sit on her side on the sofa, looking at her confused about her previous actions. "We need to break up," she whispers, looking at random places to avoid my gaze. 

"Wait... What?" I reply, more and more confused with what she is trying to do right now. She finally looked at me, tears forming as she wasn't okay with what she was saying.

"We have to break up," she repeats, but now louder and coldly.

"And why is that?" I ask her, tears forming in my eyes as well.

"I just, I can't continue lying to you," she says, insecure of her own words. "I don't love you anymore."

"Jenna... please," I beg, trying to change her mind. "I-I."

"I'm sorry Y/N," she simply says.

"Okay, I understand," I reply, taking a deep breath and trying to don't break down in tears. "Goodbye Jenna." 

"Goodbye," she says, making me turn around and walk towards the door of her house and leave the house where I made so many memories with the person who used to be mine. I left her house and I broke into tears, the same tears that I tried to hide when I was with her. I start running, not knowing exactly where to go because the only person who could give me comfort is now gone.

After running for what felt like hours, I found myself in my home. I take the keys from my coat's pocket and enter my place. I go directly to my bedroom and lay in my bed, hugging my pillow and soaking it with tears.

-//-

After spending a whole week in my bedroom without eating or sleeping, I finally left my house. Maybe I didn't leave my place to get better, because maybe a little someone called me. Yes, Jenna called me to go over her place. Is it the smartest thing? Not at all, but in my defense she isn't okay, someone from her family died and she needs help.

I was at her door, waiting for her to open it. I need to admit, that I am a little nervous, the last time I was here I got so heartbroken that I spent a week crying. "You are here," Jenna said once she opened her door and realized that I was there.

"You called," I simply said, pulling her for a hug. "How are you?" I asked, still hugging her.

"Ok," she whispered, hugging me with all her strength.

"You know I don't believe that right?"

"Maybe I'm a little sad," she said pulling out of the hug. "Are you sure this won't hurt you?"

"What?" 

"We didn't exactly break up on good terms," she explained.

"Yes, I am okay," I lied, hugging her again. "I will be okay," I whispered, closing my eyes and a single tear dropping down my face as I knew I wasn't okay and I knew I was just a friend to her.

---//---

I got finally the courage to post this chapter after thinking it was bad and maybe also forgetting. 

I have so many ideas but I don't get inspiration so I am sorry for taking so much time.

Love,

K2309