Chapter 1: A Road Trip

It was a peaceful day at the mushroom kingdom, SMG4 and his gang were preparing to go to Texas for vacation.

Mario: WOOO Texas.

SMG4: Alright calm down, this brand new motor home is going to help us drive there, so who wants to drive first?

Mario: MEEEE!

SMG4: *sighs* Alright, BUT DON'T SCREW THIS UP.

Mario: Alright Then.

They got on the road, it will be a long journey from california to texas.

Mario: Alright here we go!

A few minutes later, mario breaks the gear system, they have to take a detour.

Mario: oops...

SMG4: MARIO!!! WE ARE STUCK ON THE 2ND GEAR!! GET OFF THE DRIVERS SEAT. IM DRIVING US SOMEWHERE TO GET THIS FIXED.

Mario: I didn't do it i swear!

Boopkins: There is no mechanic in This town.

Bob: Oh yeah we are in Adventure Bay right now.

Belle: Lets drive to the Paw Patrol lookout.

SMG4: Alright lets head there.

Meanwhile at the lookout:

Clox: So marshall, zuma and chase, How about we head to Luigi's flower shop to get some flowers for our girlfriends.

Chase: Yeah, Lets go.

The gang headed to The mushroom kingdom. A few minutes later, SMG4 arrives at the lookout.

SMG4: *Gets out of motor vehicle* Hello, My name is SMG4.

Ryder: Oh hello SMG4, I have seen your videos before, they're quite funny.

SMG4: So i need your help, so one of my friends *Points at mario* broke my motor home's gear system and a bit of the steering system.

Nixie came over

Nixie: I heard your motor home could use some fixes?

Ryder: Nixie! Just on time.

SMG4: So can you fix it?

Nixie: So i will need to replace the entire gear system, that will take a few days to get a replacement.

SMG4: Oh dear.

Nixie: You guys can live at the lookout until i fix it.

SMG4: Thanks so much!

Meanwhile in a secret base in Inkopolis...

???1: Is the plan in place?

???2: Yes sir, Boris

Boris: One day i will take over the whole state, then the country, Then the world!

???2: Of course sir, your plans are going to obviously work.

Boris: Prepare the attack on Luigi's sad flower shop, Bryn.

Bryn: Alright then sir. But are you sure we should do this? We tried conquering Japan and we failed.

Boris: What do you mean?! We just chose the wrong place to start. We will attack and we will win!

Bryn: *sighs* Whatever you say sir.

John: *whispers* What's going on dude?

Bryn: *whispers* I just think this is the wrong thing to do. But we are trapped inside this movement, how do we escape?

John: *whispers* I dont know bro, but we just have to live with it *sighs*

Bryn: *whispers* if we even try to leave, hes got an army of people who would stop us, plus we are the higher ups in this movement.

John: *whispers* Yeah, but you should get started on the attack or else Boris will get suspicious.

Bryn: *whispers* Yeah your right, talk to you soon.

The attack on the flower shop was initiated, but Clox, Marshall, Chase, and Zuma are headed there. What will happen?

Meanwhile at the lookout...

Mario: I'm starting to understand this 'Pup Pup Boogie' Game!

Meggy: *Chuckles* Oh Mario, my wonderful boyfriend

Rocky: You guys are dating?

Mario: Yep, for a year now.

Skye: Wow.

Meggy: Tari and SMG4 are engaged. Their wedding is comming soon!

Skye: Nice! I hope their marriage goes well!

Belle: Who knows? Maybe they will invite you guys.

Ella: That would be amazing!

Everest: Wait, where did Marshall, Clox, Chase, and Zuma go?

Ryder: They were heading to Luigi's Flower Shop.

Luigi: Oh! My cousin Fernando is going to be taking care of the shop while we were supposed to be in texas *sigh*

Boopkins: Hey, Think about it this way, if we never broke the car then we would have never met them.

Saiko: True.

Belle: Yeah they are cool people.