Final Chapter: To Texas!

The gang arrived back at the lookout, due to the events, Nixie could not get started on fixing the motor home.

Nixie: So, what are your plans now?

SMG4: Well, I don't actually know.

Bob: Maybe... We could actually book a flight to Texas?

Tari: Ooh. A Christmas adventure in Texas would be fun!

Luigi: Let's do it SMG4, We could head to Houston first.

SMG4: What if all the flights to Houston are booked? You never know what can happen during holiday season.

Nixie: Nope. Just checked. You could head on a flight this evening.

SMG4: I guess we'll take it.

Everyone: Yay!

Later that evening, the SMG4 gang loaded up in the paw patroller, ready to head to Los Angeles Airport.

SMG4: Thanks for everything though. Seriously.

Ryder: No problem! We are always here to help

Skye: I hope we can meet again another time

Tari: I hope so too.

Ryder: I guess that's it, Robo-Dog will drive you guys to the airport and you guys should be able to head through after that!

Nixie: Yeah, Have fun!

Luigi: We hope you guys have a great christmas!

And as the pups waved goodbye to their friends, they hoped that they would meet them again another time. However meanwhile at inkopolis...

Boris: GOD DAMN IT! Why can't any of you do something with success!

???1: Well, its difficult alright! All you do is sit on your butt telling us what to do for you! Why don't you do something if your so good!

Boris: Fine I will. And I will show you guys. First, let's give the Paw Patrol some bait.

???2: Ooh, i like where this is going.

TO BE CONTINUED???????

Or Not....

Quick Note:

Alright guys, Its TSM64 here. Just wanted to say that this was quite an interesting book to work on. Now, concerning fanfictions. I won't always be making Paw Patrol & SMG4 Fanfiction together, they will have their separated books most of the time. I wanted to try to see how these two fanfiction series could work together. This may also begin my first story arc! But more about that later...

Thanks Yall, i hope you guys enjoy the next fanfictions ahead!