CHAPTER 1

It was 6.00 In the morning and Y/N is preparing for breakfast for her so called family . She was  cutting vegetables when mrs.shin ( her aunt ) enter the kitchen for drinking water . When Y/N accidentally  hit the container,  and drop the boiling water on floor making a loud thud sound  .

Anger took over Mrs . Shin , she said

MRS SHIN. :Are you blind? (She shouted) can't you see I'm standing here. Are you trying to kill me . For sure you are

AUTHOR POV (Mrs. Shin shouted and  Y/N flinched at her yelling . She started sobbing silently but Mrs . Shin didn't care to notice )

MRS SHIN: It seems that you forget your place right.  Don't you think you deserve punishment. 

AUTHOR'S POV (Y/N immediately shook her head as NO. Mrs Shin smirked and grab her hair harshly and started dragging her somewhere . Y/N kept crying but she didn't show any mercy . Mrs Shin take her infront of a room . On seeing the room Y/N's eyes widdened with fear )

Y/N : N..Nooo not here p..ple..ase leave m..e . I..I will be ca..refull n..next 
T..time . ( she said while shuttering )

AUTHOR'S POV ( Mrs Shin opened the door and throw her in the room harshly making her knees bleed . She was crying mess now but Mrs Shin didn't even show a little mercy on her

MRS SHIN : You deserve this bitch!

( she left after closing the door harshly.  Y/N started banging on door . The room was store and it was dark which Y/N is afraid of . The only source of light was the little window )

Y/N: Why Al.. l this h..happen with me . D.do I really deserve this . M..om why you l.eft me alone in this c..cruel world.

( she was talking while holding the necklace she was wearing on her neck , Which her mother gave her . She only have necklace of her mother as her memory)

Mr Shin: ( enters the house , Mia his daughter came to her father with glass of water )

Why my baby came with water.  You should rest . And where is that useless girl ( Asked with anger)

MIA : Mom give her punishment by locking her in store room and no food for her today . ( she said while laughing , enjoying condition of Y/N )

MR SHIN : That Brat deserve this !
Such a useless girl .

Mrs Shin : Indeed she is useless , My sister died and left this burden on us . I thought their must be Some property or some money that her parents saved for her but this bitch has nothing in her pocket . Moreover she doesn't even do any job . Job is far away she is even afraid to go out .

Mr Shin:  Oh common Honey , why are you spoiling your mood because of her . Let's have dinner .

               ON THE OTHER HAND .

A man was shivering while sitting on his knees and joined hands infront of a devil .

MAN : sir please leave me I.. I am sorry sir.  I will not repeat this again. Please forgive me .
( The devil sitting infront of him just smile while seeing him pleading and Fear in his eyes)