𝐓.𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈 - 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵

You sobbed gently as the blanket you wiped your face on glittered with snot. You looked into the mirror beside your bed and saw yourself. Disheveled, with messy hair, pink eyes, and tear-stained cheeks.

You looked pitiful.

Your problems were yours. And you didn't feel like making them someone else's. You loved most of the people around you. The people you'd made friends with online were amazing people. They offered to let you along with other people online to directly message them and vent to whatever length you needed.

They didn't want you to feel uncomfortable, and they wanted to make people happy or at least somewhat content. But you couldn't bear telling them anything.

You were too shy. And you were too scared. You believed these people, and trusted most of the people around you physically, too. But you felt bothersome. You felt like you were taking time out of other people's day to just.. talk about yourself.

It was tiring.

So you hugged your pillow and cried as silently as possible. You even resorted to spilling out your problems to an AI, which, was pathetic. But that's just the state you were in right now.

As you felt something like hope in your heart ache, you stared up at the light red text above.

"Remember: Everything Characters say is made up!"

Everything was just bullshit. Your mind wandered back to your counselor talking about ways to deal with stress. Journaling, you thought. Maybe this would ease some nerves.

However, talking about your delicate feelings just made you sob uncontrollably. Unfortunately, journaling did the same. So, clicking out of Wattpad from a draft you'd never show the world you sobbed into your pillow again.

People in the real world wouldn't bring you comfort. Nothing would. The way you dealt with your problems was so unhealthy, bottling everything up so where you get frustrated and sad about something, your entire world comes crashing down.

So hopeless. You were so, so, fucking hopeless. You probably needed someone to talk to. But there was nobody. Nobody you could trust enough, nobody that would understand exactly, nobody that cared, nobody that loved yo-

Tap tap!

You glanced over to your window, vision blurry from the tears pouring down your cheeks. But you recognized that red hair like a dog would a treat.

You clicked open the lock on your window, and immediately got engulfed in a warm hug. You cried into the fabric, your shaky hands gripping onto the sleeves of the purple hoodie he was wearing as best as possible.

He held your vulnerable figure, running his hands through your hair and rubbing small circles on your back with his thumb. "I got you. It's okay. I'm here, don't worry. I won't let go. You'll be okay, alright?" He whispered, as you tried to refrain from wailing.

Tendou hummed lowly, squeezing you. So you knew he was there. So you knew he would listen to all your whines without complaint. You wanted to apologize. You didn't like when people saw you so vulnerable, you hated it.

You never cried. You were strong, comedic, annoying, and had attitude. You weren't a baby that whined, depending on someone else for help. That just wasn't what you wanted people to know what you were. Not even tendou.

"I have no idea what you must be going through," he said so gently that if he were to make his tone softer, you wouldn't have been able to hear his voice.

"I'm sorry. I can't relate to what's happening to you. But I will listen. I do know that it's hard to tell someone everything. And you don't have to, I just want you to be comfortable. If you're uncomfortable with saying something to a certain extent or anything at all, don't push yourself." He smiled softly, though you were unable to see because you looked down as you sobbed into his hoodie.

"I don't think I'll ever understand. But I'm here to listen." He kissed the top of your head.

"I'm no good at comforting, but maybe just talking to someone would help. If it doesn't, then we'll find new ways." He offered.

He cupped your wet cheek, not attempting to wipe away your tears, or stop you from spilling out your emotions through actions. "Even if I'll never understand, you won't be in this alone. A relationship takes two people. It will never be a one man job."

He pulled out some cream-filled milk bread. You opened it to the best of your abilities, the crying had made you shaky and slightly immobile. You took a big bite out of it, the soft bread offering sweetness and the even sweeter cream in it.

It was warm, and you leaned against tendou as you ate it. You finished the bread, and tendou wiped your mouth with his thumb before offering you a tissue you blew your nose in.

He held you as the waterworks slowed down their flowing, and leaned his head on yours. You didn't need to say anything to each other to know that you loved one another.

As you finally calmed down, you closed your puffy eyes and croaked out two words for tendou.

"Thank you."

_______________
Short chapter. Do I care? No lol
No specified gender