1. A New Beginning 🌸

Ellie POV~

"Oh no no no, this cannot be happening right now" I mutter to myself. I was walking home from school and now its started raining badly. Brilliant. My art assignment is going to get wet and it's the last assignment before I graduate.

I turned 18 last week, my brothers Finley and max put on this party thing for me at our house. Which to be honest was a complete mess... as I didn't come down from my room. I'm so socially awkward it actually hurts. Nether the less, I love my brothers for thinking about me on my bday and trying to arrange something. Finley is 24 and max is a year younger 23. They are both very very very tall, I think they are around about 6'2 and are my 'muscle men'. That's what I call them anyways. I on the other hand am not!!! Not!!! I am 5'2 and a half, if you round that up im technically 5'3. I'll take that.

Okay now I'm running down my street as it starts to pour more and more rain. Great. I'm done for😀as I get to my house the automatic gates open and thats when I notice extra cars on our driveway. They weren't my brothers cars, or carters car or my daddy's car. Oh yeah. Carter. Carter is my brothers bestie, he's been living with us for 4 years now and is basically another brother to me. I love him!! As I open my front door I hear shouting. "What the fuck man, how can you be blaming me right now for this" I could hear my brother Finley shouting. He sounded mad mad. And I never hear him mad. "You was in charge of the mission, I'd say that clearly means you are the one that is to blame right now!" An unknown voice stated, it was a deep and whoever the were they meant business.

Why is a stranger in our house? I mean I'm used to seeing my brothers friends and work colleagues in the house. But this doesn't seem like the normal people that come over.

"You better call him Finn, if you don't sort this out he's gonna flip" the unknown voice continued. I close the door behind me as quietly as possible and run up the stairs to my room. Finley said it's bad to eavesdrop. It's best if I just leave my brothers to it. They know what there's doing. I don't actually know what my brothers and dad do and I don't want to know either. It's bad. I know that.

Going into my room I decide to go for a shower as I'm all wet from the rain still. Oh my god. The rain. My art assignment. I open my folder up and I'm relieved to see my pages aren't wet, some how... Stripping off from my clothes I pull my white crop top off leaving me in my bra and then my denim shorts which are sticking to me wet.

As I try to yank them down I fall and crash onto the floor by my window. Looking up I see a car outside my house and a extremely handsome tall man in-front of the car watching me with a smirk.

Hmmmm he's pretty...

As I literally die of embarrassment I roll from in front of the window. Yes roll. Very cool of me indeed. I take my shorts down and place them in my washing basket in the Corner of my room. That guy was so hot. Like seriously. He looked even taller than my brothers and even more muscler than them too. I go back to the window to see if the tall hunk of a man is still there but he's gone. His cars still there though. I wonder who he is.

"Okay Ellie, stop thinking about the sexy guy now please" I speak to myself out loud. It's tea time so I have a super quick shower and put on my cute Pjs. They are fluffy and white. It's a crop top and shorts set. I also shove on the matching fluffy robe too. Right, I'm good to go eat. Walking down my stairs I can hear there's still unknown voices and shouting. Only it's worse now. "Don't make me tell you twice Finn, I like you and your brother but I won't think twice of putting a bullet in between your eye sockets" a man with a deep accent stated.

Author note 📝

Author note 📝

First chapter and I have no idea if that's long or short But oh well....

I love writing this. Already looking forward to writing another when finished. Thinking a dark romance. Let me know...

Shadow xx