18 ~ The hatred

Aakriti stood in front of her father with an expressionless face.
"I..I didn't want to", She whispered under her breath and took a deep breath.
"Where's she?", Aakriti asked.
"You sure you will talk to her", Mr.Sharma asked and Aakriti just nodded lightly."
"I ain't staying here dad you know that I'll leave today itself don't worry",Aakriti said and chuckled bitterly before walking towards the stairs.

Avni's house~
Avni's Pov~
"Here",Ved said and handed me a glass of water. I took some pain killers and drank water. He kept staring at me with a smile which made me feel proud of him somehow or me, I felt proud for having him in my life. My pain was now much better than before. He took glass from my hand and kept it on the table. He started walking towards the door and my eyes furrowed.

"Where are you going?",I asked curiously.
"Nothing, just closing the door and.... closing the curtains", He spoke.
After doing the things he walked towards me and lay beside me. "Now sleep", He said and placed the hot water bag over my stomach. I smiled and turned to the other side only for him to wrap his arms around me. I like him back hugging me so much.

My nerves calmed down and I took a deep breath. "Do you need something else", He asks and kisses my shoulder.
"You are enough", I spoke and looked at him. " You're so cute Ved ",I said suddenly. Don't know but it just slipped out of my mouth. I held his face in both of my hands before placing a kiss on his cheeks.

His face turned red and he chuckled. God he is literally so cute..
"Sleep", He whispered while blushing and pecked my forehead. I kept staring at him and he said while moving his palm over my stomach, "I said Close your eyes sweetheart". He kept kissing over my shoulder which made me feel butterflies and I didn't notice when I fell asleep.
Pov ends~

Ved looked at her sleeping peacefully and smiled. He puts a few of her hair strands behind her ears and stares at her face adoring her. Suddenly his phone rings and he quickly cuts the call not wanting to disturb Avni's sleep. He slowly walked out of the bed and went on the balcony outside. Then he called his friend who just called him.

"Hello yeah Abhi, arey sorry I was in mid of something important that's why I didn't picked up so why you called?", Ved asked.
"Alright...So I wanted to ask you're coming to the party na so should we leave together", Abhi his friend asked from the other side of the call. Ved looked at Avni and spoke, "Um..Yar I won't be able to come".
"Huh? Why? We talked on Diwali na?", Abhi asked.

"Yeah I know but I'm sorry I have an important appointment today I won't be able to make it you guys go enjoy", Ved replied. "Ah okay then as you wish", Abhi said. " Yeah sorry yaar..bye", Ved said and cut the call. Then he walked back in the room and covered Avni properly with a blanket before walking downstairs.

Ved walked in the kitchen and looked around.
"But will she like my cooking skills? ugh of course it's the best", Ved spoke to himself and sat on the counter.
"But what should I cook.....Hey siri! What should I cook for my girlfriend when she's on periods", He said and kept his phone beside him.

"Some of the food items which can help with period cramps are dark chocolate cake, avocado soup, to-"

" Ah you know what you leave I'll cook something myself",He said and jumped off from the counter. Then he puts water in a pot and turns on the flames.
"Now see my hidden chef wou- Oh shit", He was speaking but suddenly he dropped one of the tomatoes on the floor as he was holding three.
"Anyways...so yeah what was I saying", He said after glancing at the tomato on the floor for a few seconds and then again continuing his work.

Delhi~
Aakriti stood in front of a room and her hands shook a little when she knocked on the door...After a few knocks a lady opened the door and Aakriti looked at her with a cold expression.
"Mrs.Sharma I would appreciate it if you would be a little quick I have a lot of work", Aakriti said while walking inside the room. She was trying her best to be cold in front of her mother.