03

12/11/2005

I hugged my pillow tightly as I slept comfortably in my bed, ignoring the sun's rays. When suddenly my phone was buzzing nonstop.

Sara Jang

incoming call...

I opened my eyes, Half-shut. I reached for my phone and quickly pressed the green button, answering Sara's call. Why is this girl calling me so early?

"JIHYUN, JIHYUN, JIHYUN, JIHYUN-" Sara yelled at the call.

"Calm down! what!?" I said.

"Tell her to come here already!" I heard Yoona on the phone, Probably beside Sara. "Where are you!? Come quick!" Sara exclaimed.

"Why? What's happening?" I asked.

"Tell her there's a new- There's a new student! And- and that he looks- No, we should ask her first if he has like- a relative or something-" I turned my face into confusion, Sara and Yoona's voice were mixing up in the call I barely understood a sentence. "There's none you idiot!" I heard Yoona whisper-yelled. I checked the time and there was barely an hour left, I'm just wasting time with these two.

"Okay, Whatever you're going to tell me, Just tell me later. I got to go, Bye." I said.

"But-" I heard Sara before I ended the call. Oops, too late.

When I arrived at school, I exited the bus and dashed inside. I'm almost late. There's no students left on the premises, probably all already inside their rooms. I overslept yesterday because I stayed with him until late at night. I arrived at our hallway and quickly ran inside our classroom, As I entered panting.

"Jihyun!" Sara approached me and stared at my state. "Gosh... What happened to you? The class hasn't even started yet-"

"Shut up. Now, what were you about to tell me earlier?" I asked her.

"Oh, Well-" Her last words before the teacher entered the classroom.

"Lee Jihyun, I have to talk to you." I approached the teacher after hearing her call.

"Here are the inquiries or forms that you might be required to answer for your presidential application. Also, start preparing with your campaign speech, It's already next week. I'll send you some pointers. Best of luck!" She discussed.

I accepted the papers and thanked her. When I was about to return to my seat, she began discussing something that had interrupted me and Sara's conversation.

When the bell rang for our breaktime and our class began packing their belongings and leaving the room, I heard Yoona dash into our classroom as Sara and her ran into my seat. I looked at both of them in confusion, What's happening?

"Okay. Tell me what's going on with you both." I questioned.

"Okay so- It was because- There's this new guy on Yoona's class- There's this new guy on my class- No, Yoona let me explain! I thought I'm the one who's supposed to tell-" Sara and Yoona was talking to me at the same time, though their voices blended together while I frowned.

"Wait! Just- one by one please." I scolded the two.

"Okay fine, Yoona, Tell her." Sara looked at Yoona as she sighed and cleared her throat.