~The Welcoming~

Blair and her friends were in disbelief when they read the Message from the prince of water. They were excited and nervous about what the prince had in store for Blair. They spent the next few days discussing what they should do and how they should prepare for their adventure.

"Okay so the next page says we gotta do some weird ritual sooo Farrah get the blankets, scarfs, Scarlett get the candles and Faye get snacks. I want some little Debbie. I'll get our clothes!"

The girls panicked around as they went to get their items, to get ready to do a ritual to travel to a whole new world.

Blair was the most excited of the group. She had always dreamed of meeting a Prince. Plus he was from another world, he likes her!? she couldn't believe that this was actually happening. She went up to the rooms with a suitcase, got ready to pack. She got some cute crop tops, hoodies, mini dresses, and cocktail dresses. She then put on some heels, sneakers,and boots. Blair then headed down stairs in excitement.

Scarlett was a little more skeptical. She thought that the prince of water might be a hoax or a scam, and she was worried about Blair and her friends going on an adventure without knowing what could happen. So she went to get their staffs just in case. She also got the candles, quickly went back downstairs

Faye was the most practical on how she felt. She went to get some snacks. Including Cosmic Brownies, Ritz, Croissants, sugar cookies. Oh and of course she also packed some toiletries, and first aid supplies.

Farrah was the most conflicted of the group. But she was mostly excited, and went off to get some comfort. She got a cute tote bag and added a blanket, some scarves in case it got cold, and then she went off to the group.

Despite their different reactions, Blair and her friends decided to go on the adventure. Scarlett lit a couple of candles, it was time. They got ready, Blair recited the Spell.

"water and roses
They grow together
Come with me
be the moonlight to my Sunlight
You'll shine, glow
And I'll Hurt, Love"

As she finished…everything began

"Omg is it montage time!?"

~Insert "Hallucinate" by Dua Lipa.~

The girls, their baggage started floating around as they started getting transported to a whole new world. Out of nowhere…the girls entered a Magical girl outfit change.

Blair wore her hair as a tight high ponytail with a big white bow. Her outfit was a pink pleather bodysuit with a sweetheart neckline with some white thigh highs, she had some opera gloves.

Farrah wore a lavender mini fringe dress with her hair in a Lantern braid, had some lavender stilettos with thigh high black socks and black opera gloves and was accompanied with a black fur boa.

Scarlett had a glittery cocktail dress, had her hair styled in a bun with a red floral headpiece. She then wore some jewelry. A diamond necklace, belt, and bracelet. She also had some Opera gloves, she wore some white pleasers.

Faye had her hair styled in a bubble braid, and had some V shaped bangs. She then adorn a navy blue bodysuit with a star cutout, she also wore some opera gloves, hoop earrings and then had some pumps.

Then they arrived…

"Ooo a dress code!!! I love this!"

She said as she twirled, her fringe flowed.

"Same! So now what do we do?!"

"Oh damn we don't have maps!"

"Well we could use our staff as navigation. I brought them just in case."