/ extended summary /

disclaimer: I do not own MTV's show or the original movie, Teen Wolf. Any and all plot not related to Blaise are owned by Jeff Davis.

author's note (2022): Please remember this story was made in 2015 when I was only sixteen years old. I had some grammatical issues, some plot holes, and some basic (and cliche) story tropes (I loved TVD and the Originals at the time that I wrote this, if you couldn't tell) so please just be kind. It is really wholesome to come back to see how many of you enjoyed this over the years. I won't be updating it again since it has been so long and I'm older now (yikes) but please enjoy. :-)

✕ ✕ ✕

SEQUEL TO BURNED

✕ ✕ ✕

"Sleep is not on good terms with broken hearts. The cure for insanity is the same as the cure for heartbreak: there is none. You are forced to fix it yourself... and it's the most painful thing that you will ever do in your entire life."

Blaise has become one with the light, though a fringe of darkness has sewed its way around her heart. It became difficult to know if the voice inside her head was her own conscience speaking to her anymore. She had burned everything she once loved, and there was no bringing back something that had been turned to ash.

With a dark spirit looming over Beacon Hills, Blaise is faced with difficult decisions. Everyone she must protect is in danger, and there is no way she can stop something she can't even see.

As Blaise makes more and more rash decisions, tension builds between her and Stiles. The bond they share is stronger than ever, but even that isn't going to stop chaos from rising.

Blaise had to be burned to find the Phoenix she used to be, though it seems that nothing will stop her from rescuing the people she loves from having hearts of immense darkness... even if she must be consumed by oblivion.

The shadows are approaching quickly, and not even the Phoenix is able to resist them.

✕ ✕ ✕

again, not very good with descriptions, but I wanted to get something out there for the readers who have been waiting!!

also, if you haven't read the first book, Burned, I suggest you do that before diving into the chaos that is season 3b.

please don't copy blaise's character or her plot. i've worked really hard to create her and it's not fair that someone can just take that away by copying. :-)

CONSUMED TRAILER FOUND HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18NAawMl2Gw

-kati