protective - T.S

Description- you come back from a smuggling trip by yourself and Tess, your longtime crush but also bestfriend and roommate, sees the cuts on your face and freaks out. she insists on cleaning you up which leads to something more 😉

Warnings- nothing FULL on smutty but a lot of sexual elements + some swearing.

⚠️ making out, begging, neck kissing, neediness⚠️

Word count- 1226 words

------

I unlock our apartment door, opening it and,spotting Tess sitting on the couch and she instantly storms over to me and i can tell she is pissed at me.

"where have you been! you should of been back over an hour ago." She says angrily as i shut and lock the door behind us.

i look at her with an eye-roll, shaking my head and knowing i'm about to get scolded.

she clearly spots the cuts all over my face and limbs, blood still dripping from a rather large cut on my left cheek.

"y/n! who fucking did this." she hisses, placing her hand on my chin and tilting it up slightly to inspect my injuries.

her touch is oddly gentle and tender, completely contrasting her harsh words and protective attitude.

"i'm fine, Tess. that's what matters." i say dismissively, softly pushing her hand away.

"you're clearly not. who fucking did this?" she hisses and i just sigh and give in.

i can never really say no to her.

i've known Tess for almost 6 years now, and we've shared an apartment for about 5. we do smuggling runs together and the apartments a lot cheaper when you share the rent.

and... maybe i've developed a little crush on her...

it's not like she's ever gonna like me back though, i guess i kinda gave up on that a while ago...

okay that was a lie. i see her staring at me sometimes, her gaze lingering on me a few more moment than was really necessary.

but i don't know if she's even gay, never mind if she sees me like that.

"i was coming back from my smuggling trip and i ran into some raiders. but don't freak out. yeah, they got a couple of hits in but i shot the shit out of them." i say firmly, knowing she's gonna freak out no matter how much reassurance i give her.

"for fucks sake y/n you're gonna get yourself killed one day." she sighs, running a hand down her stressed face.

"yeah yeah i'm being reckless i know. save the lecture." i snicker, earning an unamused glare from her.

"fine. just let me help you clean up. sit on the counter." she instructs, giving little room for arguing.

i reluctantly do as she says, putting the pistol on the kitchen counter next to me and hopping onto it.

she walks into the bathroom and pulls out a washcloth, grabbing a bottle of alcohol and pouring some onto the washcloth.

she steps over to me and puts a hand on my knees, spreading my legs slightly and standing between them for better access to my face.