how you met

JOEL:
you were tasked with him to bring Ellie to the Fireflies by Marlene. although your obvious hesitant and making it clear how much you hate him, you two slowly grew closer over your trip with Ellie.

TESS:
you two found each other in Boston QZ a couple years post apocalypse, she was a smuggler and you were looking for more guns and ammo, you two went on a dangerous mission involving doing a trade with some dudes and ended up instantly getting along.

TOMMY:
you served in the fireflies together for a couple years. but after he left, and you did just over a year after him, you were tasked to bring Ellie to the fireflies with Joel as a 'favour' to Marlene although you hated her, you did owe her one. but then you ended up in Jackson and got your sweet little reunion with him.

ELLIE:
you had your eye caught on her since the moment she came to Jackson, and you two were in the same class together at school and partnered up in patrols so it worked out.

DINA:
she was the first friend you made when you joined Jackson, her open and bubbly personality was one that you just couldn't resist being attracted too.

JESSE:
for your first group patrol, Jesse volunteered to show you the ropes and what to do like a true gentleman and you guys spent those couple of hours tied at the hip.

ABBY:
although you were never particularly close with her, you were in the fireflies but after Joel went on his little killing spree, you had no choice but to join the WLF with her and a few others, and that brought you two closer together

MANNY:
you're a good friend of Abby's and one day when you were around her dorm you locked eyes and sparks practically flew.

NORA:
you are a WLF member and met her one time you got injured by a bunch of scars who managed to shoot your shoulder. she nursed you back to health and you made a full recovery xxxx