Eighteen

Christmas day came and the McAllister's were ready for their oldest to be married. They hated it because she was the one who kept things straight, but she made them swear that things will change or she was taking Kevin away. "Elena?" She heard and looked at Kevin. "I get to come visit don't I?"

"Kevin, Aaron bought a house right next door so you can come over anytime."

Kevin hugged her. "I love you, Elena."

"I love you too, squirt." She tells him.

A knock was heard causing them to look and see their father. "It's time."

Nodding, Elena and Kevin walked out of the room. He went first as Elena stood with her dad. "Daddy, I know things have been bad, but I know you guys can change. I love you all just hate how things are. Maybe it's time uncle Frank got him a house of his own."

"I think so too."

"And a little less time yelling at Kevin, yell at the others too because they cause issues just as much as Kevin."

"I will make sure things change for you, sweetie." He says as they made their way to Aaron.

Aaron smiled as Elena kissed her father's cheek before he sat down. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..."
~~~
"And that is how Uncle Kevin and daddy have the best security system in America."

"Wow." Little Skylar said. "Mommy, did you take uncle Kevin in?"

"He stayed over at our house more than at home, but mom and dad did straighten up. That's why we're so overprotective of you when we go on vacation. We take our time to make sure we have everything."

"Thanks for telling me the story, mom."

"Anytime, sweetie. Good night."

"Good night."

Elena covered her son up and walked to the door to see Aaron. "Always curious."

"Nah." She says looking at their son. "He just likes hearing the story."

"Let's get you to bed before you decide to go in labor."

Elena smiled as they walked to their room. Any day now and their second child will be here. Kevin walked in to see them going in the room and smiled as he made his way to his room. "Ikm home."

"You have a home, Kevin."

"You're about to have a baby. Someone has to be here to watch Skylar."

Elena shook her head as she watched her brother go to his room. I wouldn't have this life any other way.

Merry Christmas!