First and Final

The biting wind flows through Luhan's window. He goes to close it, but then the room gets hot. He decides to leave the window open, but curls into a ball, wrapped in blankets. Beside him, Kyungsoo is laying on his bed, watching this happen. He notices the curled up figure under the blanket shudder. Sehun is asleep beside him, but he gets up anyways, feeling sympathetic for his hyung. He slowly unravels the blankets and hears the chattering of teeth. The moment the blanket comes off, he slips under it and makes contact with the cold figure. The older male gasps at the sudden warmth making it's way through his body.

"Hyung, your skin is so cold," Kyungsoo says as he scoots closer to Luhan.

"Your s-skin is s-so w-warm" Luhan says, and Kyungsoo wraps his arms around the other and snuggles up into his chest, and he hears a breath of relief coming from his hyung.

The blankets are suddenly lifted off them again, and two groans escape their lips.

"Thanks for the invite," Sehun says sarcastically as he pulls himself under, on the other side of Luhan. He wraps his arm over Luhan and Kyungsoo, and entangles his feet with them. All three of them were warmed up and slowly falling asleep. Luhan kisses Kyungsoo's temple, and Sehun kisses Luhan's nape. With that, they fall asleep to the sounds of slow breathing and quiet wind.

The next night is just as cold. Except this time, Kyungsoo and Sehun are cuddling each other without Luhan. He decides it's his turn to move beds. he lifts up their blanket this time and slips next to Kyungsoo, stirring them both. Kyungsoo turns and looks at Luhan.

"Oh, hey hyung~"

Luhan smiles as Kyungsoo turns back around, and Luhan back hugs Kyungsoo, smothering his neck with kisses.

When Luhan wakes up, he sees that Sehun is gone, and he and Kyungsoo are facing each other. Kyungsoo is still asleep, and he takes this moment to observe his features. The plump heart shaped lips and fluffy black hair. He cups the younger male's cheeks, and he doesn't notice Kyungsoo's eyes flutter open. He sees Kyungsoo hold his hand in his own, and they stared at each other. Luhan longed to stay by the younger boy's side longer, so he wraps his armd around him and pulls him in closer until the younger boy's head is on Luhan's chest, and they stay like that...

"Let's just stay like this forever, hyung..." Kyungsoo says, and Luhan wonders what it would feel like to have those plump lips on his own.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about how bad this is ;~; I've never written anything like this b4...