MAFIA KING ADOPTED DAUGHTER PART 4

CONTINUE THE STORY 

SAME DAY BUT EVENING TIME 

JK POV 

I reached to my house and went inside with some toys and cloths for yn , soon i went to my room and saw that bitch is sleeping and my baby too , i went near my baby and saw her opin her cute eyes before se cry i took her in my arms and went to living room . Her head was in my chest looking cute ,i know she is hungry i made milk for her and feed her and made her sleep again . i saw that bitch came i told her to make dinner and i took my princess in my room again and put her in her and i went to fresh up . 

END OF POV 

SIA POV 

we both did our dinner and i was changing yn cloths , then i saw jk is looking me then we both went to bed i cover myslef and after that........................ time to 3 am i woke heraing crying voices and saw yn is crying i took her in my arms and afterfeeding her she slept and then i also went to sleep . 

END OF POV

NEXT MORNING 

JK POV 

I woke up and today i have to take yn with me and then i got ready and saw maid made the brakfast i did my breakfast and took yn to the hospital for her check up .  my princess was sleeping so i took her milk  bottle with me . 

yn 

AT 9 AM 

AT 9 AM 

MS JEON POV 

I reached to my son house and when i entre in the arden i saw SIA is working and i told her that she dn't need to do anfter that i ask maid 

ME - MIA [ maid ] where is jk 

Maid - mam sir went to hospital for yn check up

ME - ok go now 

and then i wated for my son and it was 1 hour and then i called his gang and told them go to him and after that i was talking with my daughter . 

END OF POV 

BTS POV [ without jk ] 

Aunt told us to go where jungkook is soon we reach and we went inside the cabin and jungkkok saw us after that we saw yn was crying so much and jk was trying to make he clam so that doctor inject injection on her and few try the injection process was done yn was sleeping now and doctor told him that today maybe she will get fever so take care . after tht we told him that his mother is looking for him .

END OF POV 

JK POV 

I reached to home and saw mom was siiting in the living room and after that i put yn in her bed and went with dad to talk about some work . soon maid came and told me 

maid - master yn has a fever 

i went to my room and feed her the medicine min in her milk and after that i took her in my arms and made her sleep again . 

END OF POV 

.

.

.

.

.

END OF PART 4 

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE 

BYE FOLLOW TOO MY DEARS AND SHARE 

A