MAFIA KING ADTPOTED DAUGHTER PART 2

NEXT DAY

JK POV

I woke up and saw the little figure is sleeping beside me i kiss her head and she open her cute doe eyes , then i order my maid to fresh her up and till then i got ready for my office , i was thinking to take her with me and then we both did our breakfast , maid was feeding her then maid pack all the baby things and then i carry yn who was playing in my arms and went towards my car to reach to my office .

END OF POV

A/N POV

Soon he reached to his office and saw u sleeping then he put u in a baby bed that he told his men to bring after putting u in he sat on his chair and was doing some work in computer after few second his secertary came she want him she is a slut then she was climbing on him but he ignore her , she notice the baby beside him and then she made a disgusting  face . soon jk order her to arrange for the meeting and she left . 

END OF POV 

JK POV 

I got ready for meeting and i carry yn with me and went to meeting room with her since i can't belive anyone . After 2 hours the meeting got over and soon i was going to my cabin yn woke up and started crying i went to y cabin and feed her and now she was playing with my finger . i  was playing with her  my phone started ringing i saw and it was my mom , i pick the call and she told me to come home now . i took yn who was playing and went towards my home with my princess . 

END OF POV 

 .

.

.

.

END OF PART - 2 

VOTE AND COMMENT 

THANK U