12

| Sunday, December 17th |

It was the next morning after the Christmas party, neither knowing how they got home, after their intimate talk. 

"Zac your phone going off again." Fatima said moving around to get comfortable. Zac had the heat on but certain parts of the bed was ice cold, and she liked the mixed temperature. 

"Leave it." He whispered as his face was buried deep in her neck. 

She moved her shoulder making him face plant into the pillow, making him smack his lips. "Really?" 

She giggled. "Boy your shit vibrating my pussy, nobody got time for that." 

Zac looked around for his phone, seeing it laying on the charger flushed with the nightstand. The brightness of the screen forcing his eyes closed. He read the time and it was barely 7AM, his team had a bye week today so there was no Football Sunday for the Falcons. 

Zac managed to open his eyes to see Hazel calling him, he sighed as a great weekend might go to waste. 

Zac kissed Fatima before taking the covers off and calling Hazel back. "Hazel? It's 7AM, what's going on?" Fatima heard as he disappeared into the bathroom. 

"Hazel, Ari, and Laila....hmmm" She thought to herself before checking her phone. Just as she assumed, Ian had been blowing her phone up all morning with threats and more. She was now at the point where she didn't care anymore, Zac made her feel so amazing and confident last night just in his words and actions, that she is starting to believe what real love should look like. 

She left him on read before going on social media, she doesn't post or anything, due to Ian's insecurities, he believes posting pictures will entice men to hit her up in the DM. 

She rolled her eyes at TSR post, it was Zac and Fatima leaving out the backdoor at the office party. 

Hey Roomies, look who was spotted out at a late night Christmas Party? Sources close to the pair stated they have been spending a lot of time together these past few weeks, is it safe to say Fatima is no longer with the Ian, the Real Estate Guru. 

As you may know, Zachary Taylor, is quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons, safe to say he and his sons mother, long time girlfriend, is no longer an item as she has not been seen by his sides or at games in months. What do you think roomies? *TSR does not condone bullying or hate speech* 

NGL...I ate that🤣

"What fucking close source? Bitch I don't even have friends." Fatima mumbled to herself before throwing her phone down. 

Back in the bathroom with Zac, he turned the water on to muffle any sounds Fatima may hear. "We need to talk Zac." 

"You think?" He slightly yelled. "Let's hear the bullshit now...what we gotta talk about?" 

"I have been thinking...and I-I think we should stop while we are ahead...our schedules just don't mesh right now and I  want us to focus on co-parenting with Junior." 

"I don't need to focus on shit. I got my parenting shit on lock, it's your ass that needs to do better." He argued back. 

"I'm not trying to argue with you Zachary." 

"Neither am I." He shrugged as he leaned against the countertop. "You have spoken to your son...first born only four times this month, and that was because I had to beg you too. I am no longer begging and I am no longer falling down the gaslighting trap you keep me under. If you wanna talk about co-parenting that's fine but it's on my rules." 

"Your rules?" She scoffed. 

"You don't get to walk in and out his life and think I am gonna allow that. So yes, my rules. I am never one to keep the kid away from you so don't think that. Once you get settled back in Atlanta, you can have him every other weekend until I see you are consistent with him. I think that is fair."