Chapter 3

26th of October, 1981

Flashback:

As soon as peter was able to leave the "abandoned" building. He went to the ancestral black house to ask for help.

As the door opened he saw Regulus with his wand pointed to his face.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need your help"

"Alright,then come in"

Regulus led him to the dining area where he saw the greengrass family. He knew about the attack, after all he is an rat animagus, he heard the conversation dumbledore had with his followers about finishing the greengrass family then slowly doing the same for the black family and the green family.

"Peter, what are you doing here?"

"He says he needs our help"

"I am here to warn you and ask you for your help"

"Warn us?

"Care to elaborate"

"Dumbledore wants to kill you, he's planning on another attack"

"And that's final, we are moving to italy now"

"Wait, Andrea, i need your help, i am in need for some money, James refused to help me and my mother's been really sick so can you lend me some money, i will give it back as soon as i can. Pls i will stay in your debt for life if you do. My mother's the only family i have left."

"Of course, we will help you peter, you need anything, just come straight to the Valentine estate"

As soon as he got the money, he left to see his mother in St. Mongus just to get the devastating news of his mother's passing. It was all their fault. That was all he could think, if only his friends had given him some money, the treatment would've started way sooner and his mother would've survived. He will ruin their lifes. He decided and he knew exactly what he needed to do for that.

He buried his mother, next to his father in their favourite spot. And left for the Valentine estate.

"Peter?" Said may while opening the door.

"I--" he couldn't even get one sentence out before falling to the floor crying, his loud sobs and May's demands to know what happened attracted the other family members attention as they all rushed to see the commotion.

"She's g-gone, my mother's gone now. She left me al-alone."

Evan and regulus helped him to the living room and they all stared at him with sympathy and waited for him to calm down a little.

As soon as he calmed down, They all began to ask question.

"Can you tell us what happened, peter?" Asked izzy.

"After i left with some money, i went to the hospital to tell them to start my mother's treatment, but when i got there they told me that- ..that sh-she was g-gone" this started a new waterfall in his eyes. "They said that sh-she would've li-lived a few more years if only th-the t-t-treatment had started soon. None of this would've happened if james or sirius had just agreed to help me. Sirius even stopped remus from helping me!

"I can't believe them."

"This is exactly why I think that your brother should die, reggie"