chapter 6

29th November, 1990
.
.
The valentine manor:

The valentine-black family was having a good start of the day.

The three, Andrea , may and their daughter emerald were eating breakfast along with athena who had been staying with them since regulus and isabella had to leave for Greece for some work.

All was going well until a owl arrived with a letter from gringotts.

The owl went straight to Athena and asked for some food.

"Do you think something happened at the family vault?" Asked may

"Maybe, because the gringotts just doesn't send letters like that" answered andrea

"We should go visit gringotts then"

"Let us finish our breakfast first, mama" said emerald.

"You would have finished it a long time ago if you weren't so focused on reading that book"

"Not my fault i take after mom" answered emerald.

"I just don't understand why you have to always read a book while eating breakfast, or lunch." Asked Athena.

"You forgot to add dinner."

"And dinner! Now finish your breakfast or i am burning your books."

"You cannot!"

"Watch me"

As the banter of the two continued back and forth. Andrea got up and took the book from emerald's hand.

"Mom, it was almost finished. I will read just one more chapter and then we can leave!"

"You always say 'one more chapter' and then will proceed to read the entire book"

"I never did that"

"You just did that last night"

"You are going to ruin your sleep schedule that way, emerald." Said may while scolding emerald.

"Alright, enough now. Emerald finish your breakfast Quickly so that we can leave for gringotts. And you can ask astoria to join us if you want."

"I was going to ask her whether you wanted it or not"

"Then go ask her"said athena

"Let me finish my breakfast first. A girl can't even eat her breakfast in peace now"

"Why don't you go and ask astoria to join us athena and we both will inform regulus and isabella about this new situation."

"And leave this girl to eat her breakfast in peace"

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Emerald finished her breakfast. The four along with astoria left for diagon alley.

They were now nearing the gates of gringotts.
They bowed to the goblins at the door and went it.

"Greetings head goblin, may we know the reason of this meeting that you requested?" Questioned andrea

"Greetings lady black and lady valentine, the meeting will take place at Ragnarok's office. Sparmack will lead you there."

"Greetings ladies. Please follow me."

"Mama, i have a feeling that this meeting is going to be very boring." Said emerald

"And what do you suggest we should do?" Questioned may

"Auntie may, can we just roam around the diagonal alley while you both attend this meeting?"

"Fine but meet us at the gates in an hour or so."