KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Final Pt.

Author's POV

Vegas and Kinn were discussing about the case in a hotel room where Vegas was staying.

"So, Mr. Kinn, tell me what had happen. Don't miss anything. Even a small detail can be helpful for us", Vegas said.

Kinn nodded and wiped his tears. "Kim and I are brothers. Our parents died in a plane crash. While we were at the funeral, Kim fainted. When I took him to the hospital, the doctor said that he has very serious medical condition and needed to be admitted immediately. I had just graduated and didn't have much money so eventually I went into prostitution to earn money for his treatment."

Vegas nodded. "Then?"

"Then suddenly, Dr Ken, called me one day saying he needs to be shifted immediately to another hospital since his condition was getting worse. I couldn't think much at that time and brought him to Changpuek Hospital because I had heard a lot about this hospital and the doctor Mr Porsche Kittisawasd was very famous. I brought him here thinking I could save him but..."

Kinn again started crying. Vegas consoled him. "Kinn, you need to be strong."

Kinn nodded and wiped his tears and continued.

"I admitted him here. That bastard of a doctor said that he has to run a few tests. After a few hours he came and said that Kim can't survive because his kidneys, liver, pancreas and small bowel had been removed before! But if that was the case then why didn't the previous doctors say anything about it? I AM PRETTY SURE HE IS THE ONE BEHIND IT! BECAUSE HE KNOWS I CAN'T PAY HIM SO HE REMOVED MY BROTHER'S ORGANS AND SOLD THEM IN HIGHER PRICE!"

Vegas nodded. "I will fight and go to any extend to prove that the doctor and hospital are guilty and get them maximum punishment or even a life sentence. Trust me"

"Thank you soo much Khun. I seriously don't know what would I have done if it weren't for you!", Kinn said.

"That's not a problem. But can I ask you something which is not related to the case?", Vegas asked.

"Sure Khab", Kinn said.

"How do you know Macau?", Vegas asked.

Kinn paused for a moment and said, "Um... as I said I am a prostitute. Macau was my last customer before I came here. But I didn't know that he was a lawyer and the doctor was his friend."

Vegas nodded.

"Can I ask you something off the case?", Kinn asked. Vegas nodded.

"Why did you abandon Macau?", Kinn asked. Vegas said nothing for some time.

"Macau didn't get well along with my ex-husband.", Vegas said.

"Oh! Okay.", Kinn said. "Ex...Ex-husband?"

"Yes...I got divorced last year.", Vegas said. "Anyway—"

"Then why didn't you retune to Mac?", Kinn interrupted.

Vegas chuckled and said, "How could I face him? After all I left him just because another man told me to do so?"

"He still misses you.", Kinn said.

"He told you?", Vegas asked with a hint of surprise in his voice. Kinn nodded.

"But I don't think he will forgive me." Vegas said. "I have more than unforgivable things to him."

"You will not know until you try right?", Kinn said. Vegas nodded.

"Anyway, let's talk our case. Because right now, Macau and Porsche are our opponents", Vegas said.