Bhargavi's Plan

"I am not marrying that brute!" Bhargavi mumbles to herself and leaves thinking about a solution to her problem.

As she was heading towards her chamber, she suddenly paused, widened her eyes as if she got something in her mind and quickly ran to her room.

"Am sure Kirpan Mama(uncle) will make Appa understand. Appa never EVER disobeys Mama." She grins slightly, sits on her bed while grabbing a paper sheet and a Kalam(pen) and starts writing a letter to her uncle.

After a while, she puts the pen aside and decides to fly the letter with a pigeon tomorrow morning to Dhangarh, her uncle's territory as she wakes up.

In the morning

A maiden arrives in Bhargavi's room to wake her up as usual only to get surprised to see an already woken up, grinning princess.

The maiden bows and stares at her in surprise.

"Umm, Kalyani, you-you can leave for now, I'll get ready and meet the King and Queen in no time." Bhargavi smiles at her as the maiden follows the command and leaves.

Finding herself alone in her room after sending all her servants out, Bhargavi quickly grabs the letter and uncage the pigeon and let her fly to Dhangarh.

After letting out a deep sigh of relief, she turns to leave and what-

"Oh my Krishna! you two!" Bhargavi gasps as she bumps into the princesses who were fixing their sister with a  piercing gaze.

"So? what was the letter about Akka?" Trishikha asked still having her deep sarcastic stare at her sister.

"Nothing!"

"Really?" Aaishvy questioned raising her brows.

Bhargavi sighs in defeat and tells them everything in detail.

"Don't worry Akka, Kirpan Mama will surely help us!" Aaishvy states as she places her palm on Bhargavi's shoulder giving her an assuring smile.

"And if he does not, I will chop off that Vasav's head with my sword." Trishikha states as she glares at the floor while gritting her teeth.

"Stay composed Trishi, we will find a way even if Mama fails to help." Aaishvy assures her.

"We are acting stupid! we should just chop him off Akka!" 

"No! that will be mo--

before they could finish their argument, a maiden arrives and asks the princesses to have breakfast with the king and queen in the royal dine room.

**************

"So did you think about whatever we talked about yesterday Bhargavi?" Kaal questions while looking at Bhargavi who settled down on the chair next to her mother.

"Yes Appa, I'll tell you about it after some time." Kaal nods and all enrolls in their food.

As the princesses had finished their breakfast while chatting and eating with their parents.

A servant arrives and bows.

"What is it Lakhpath?" Anantaa questioned the servant.

"A letter carried  by a pigeon has arrived in Princess Bhargavi's room with Dhangarh's label on it."

"A letter from Dhangarh?"  Kaal asks while giving confused expressions towards Bhargavi.

The three princesses gulped their saliva looking at each other with mixed expressions.

_____________________