Introduction

Sira Artemisia Snape, the half-sister of Severus Snape is one year younger than him.
She goes to a school in Italy that is like a copy of Hogwarts, with the same houses, same subjects and the same headmaster but Albus Dumbledore mostly spends his time at Hogwarts.
She is a too much proud griffindor, friend with one cousins of Remus Lupin that thanks to her she knew, most likely the next Quidditch captain, she has good grades even if she doesn't study that much.
But she was known I  the entire school for the pranks she makes.
This is the summer of her fourth year when she goes to the black family's house, when she meets the two black siblings and she becomes friends with both of them but because the younger usually spends more time with her hated brother she connects more with the older one, Sirius. After a few weeks Sirius says goodbye to his new friend, who also find out that Remus knew her, before running away from home letting his brother behind and a letter for him explaining why and hopefully he'll understand why he did it and didn't tell him nothing.
Sira grew closer to Regulus and comforted him like a bother, between the two was a new bond, for him a little sister that he never had, for her a brother that Severus never was to her.
Her and Regulus a week before school started decided to go at Diagon alley to buy the things that they needed.
The two after a few shops where now going to the library to pick some books and that's when sira met after two years Remus Lupin and they hugged instantly after a few moments the now three where finishing shopping together, Regulus didn't care because he knew that today none of the purebool's supremacist where there.
Now the three were going to get some coffee at a muggle coffee shop, it was very cute and the three where talking like they knew eachother since they were in dipers.
Sira: Remus I missed you so much, you know better than don't send me letters for more than a month and an half
Remus: sorry Siri, I forgot and I missed you too but you know that now we have to go home, it's getting pretty late
Reggie: I have to agree with Remus Siri, we are pretty late and you know how my mother is
Siri: Yea, I know walburga it was nice seeing you again Remus and don't forget to send me owls.
She hugged the boy for a few minutes.
After that goodbye Regulus and the girl went back at the Black's house.
There walburga punished the girl and the boy for being so late making a deep cut in the arms of the two.
The woman had the girl parents agreement to punish here, like they did at home.
The two where now in Regulus' room bandaging eachother.
The days went pretty fast until it was time to go on their separete ways but still sending owls to each other every time they cloud do that.

Hi guys and merry Christmas,
for those who wonder, she isa few months younger than Regulus.
this is her aesthetic:

her: