- 4 -

sira' pov

the dinner at the Potter's was something that I've never experienced, it was the first time in my entire life that I got to spend Christmas "normally" and I liked it, we were speaking and joking around until Sirius looked out the window and screaming "it's snowing!".
I looked at him and stardet laughing a little and then he looked at Mia and she smiled nodding and then he and James (that had put the red shirt like my dress) run getting their jackets and before I knew it all of us except, for Mia e Fleamont, were outside James Sirius and Regulus were making a now battle and me and Remus making a snow man.
The snow slowly reached over my ankle and I felt two arms wrapping my waist and before i cloud even see who it was I was on the snow, I looked up only for seeing James laughing with Sirius.
"ohh potter that's how you wanna play uh?" I grabbed some snow in my hand and I grow it at his face making him stumble and falling on his butt and I started laughing too. The nice snowing was slowly bicoming a snow storm and mia called us inside.
"Sira, you look good with snow on your hair" Sirius said smirking.
"your hair are looking very bad Sirius, just for you to know" I said looking at him and his face turned pale and we watched how he ran upstairs to check on his hair while we started laughing.
"You should change, Remus you have your clothes here upstares and change, Regulus go and ask Sirius for something  to put on, James give something to Sira to put on" Mia said looking at us freezing.
"oh thank you mia but I think that is better if me and Sira go back at home before the snow storm gets badder" and as Regulus said it the snow storm was in a state that you cloudent see anything.
"Regulus you'll stay here tonight, I don't expect no for ab answer, the snow storm is very bad now, go and change"
And like that I end up with James in his room.
He looked at me and smiled softly, "here you go, take a hot shower you are shaking little sira"
I look at him" shut up James, and I'm not little you twat"
"don't have your panties in a twist Siri, you are shaking for Marlin's sake, I'm going to give some clothes and then you go and have a hot shower, ok?"
"ok dad, but I need some curly hair products so I'm going to ask him while you pick some clothes for me" I said rolling my eyes before going in Sirius' room.
"siriusss, love of my life"
"what do you want?" he said jokingly
"I may need your hair products because I need to take a hot shower" e looked at me and sighed
"fine fine, go in my bathroom and take what you need" I smiled at him and I leave a kiss on his cheek before walking in the bathroom and taking some products that I also use.
I go back in James room and he smiled at me
"that's the bathroom, I already put the clothes there"
"Thanx James" I smile at him and leave a kiss on his cheek before taking a long hot shower, taking my time.
Aftee drying myself I looke at the clothes, I put my panties, and a pair or grey sweatpants and a sweater, but after I put it I smelled his cologne and smiled before looking at the mirror and seeing that it's a Quidditch sweater and I look at my back seeing the words: James Potter on it and blushed a little.
I exited the bathroom with my hair still wet and looked for James, and I found him reading on his bed.
"James" I said and he looked up at me smiling
"yes?" he said putting a book mark in his book
"do you have an hair brush?" he smiled and coukled a little before standing up and coming in the bathroom, he takes a hairbrush out and gesture me to come, I look at him and go over in the front of the mirror.
"will you let me brush your hair?" he asked putting his chin on my shoulder and hugging me by my waist
"Potter i never let anyone touch my hair" I looked at him in the mirror
"pretty pleasee" he asked me with his puppy eyes. UGHH those puppy eyes, why they have effect on me?
"no James" I said "ohhh come onn" he looked at me with his puppy eyes aging
"nope"
"pleasee"
"no"
"come onn"
"Ugh, ok fine, but dont mess it up" he smiled and kissed my cheek, this made me blush a little.
he started slowly brushing my hair and using styling products that I took from Sirius before slowly drying it with an hairdryer.
when he finished he looked proud of his work on my hair.
"so what do you think?" he smiled at me as I looked at myself in the mirror and I smiled softly.
"not bad Potter, not bad"
"only not bad? uh? I think that I did a pretty good job"
"okok you did a good job thank you" I smiled giggling at him.
and then I felt his arms piking me up and he trow me on his bed before putting his head on my tummy and hugging my waist, then he looked up at me smiling.
"you look good with my Quidditch sweater darling" I blushed a little and slap one of his arms lightly.
"well thank you, but It's a little too big if you didn't notice"
he laughed a little.
"what do you wanna do?" he said smiling at me.
"I don't know, I'm in a mood for chocolate"
he looked at me
"really? because if you want you cloud eat m-" before he cloud finish his sentence I put my hand on his mouth blushing.
"James! what the hell" he takes my hand of his mouth putting it on his cheek.
"you are cute when you blush" he smirked at me and that made me blush even more.
"oh shut up!" he chuckled a little and ha sits on the bed.
"you go in the chicken and take something to eat for us, I need to speak with Sirius before he goes to bed, ok?" I look at him.
"why? what's the time?"
"it's already 11 p.m. and an half"
"what? I didn't realize that I took a shower that long" he chuckled a bit shaking his head.
"yea, you did take your time, that leaves you sleeping with me and if you don't want I'll take the couch" I smiled at him before standing up.
"I'm going to get something to eat"
I said before going in the chicken and making two hot cocoa and taking some chocolate cake and a few other sweets.
when I returned in James' room he wasn't there and I put the trail of food on his bed, while waiting for him I looked around me, his desk strangely neat, beside a library with a lot of books, muggles ones, potions one, charms and others.
I look on the posters on his walls of Quidditch teams and I smile.
he then came in the room smiling happily.
"how is my room sweet lady?"
"it's fine, but mine is better"
"yea yea, sure, seeing that you got food"
"yes I've got food and you?"
"I've got some alcohol if you want" he said smiling.
"I'm usually a party girl but I'm in the mood only for chocolate and some relax time, you know"
he smiled softly at me and he took his wand ad made appear some pillows and blankets on the floor taking the trail of food and putting on one side and he takes my hand and I smile at him letting him to take me there he sits before me and he made me sit between his legs hugging my waist but because I wanted to at least half-face him, still staying between in his leg I put mine over one of his and we smiled at eachother.
Then we started drinking out hot chocolate.
"this is good" he said to me.
"I know, I made it, I'm a pretty good cook James" I said before smirking at him.
after we drank our drinks he putted one of his hans on my leg making me blush a little but he only smirked before taking out a pack of cigarettes form I don't know where, he took one out and he took the lighter and lighted it.
"since when do you smoke?" I look at him smoking casually, and oh boy he looked good smoking.
"I don't know maybe a year or two, started with Remus and then Sirius joined us"
I smile shaking my head before trying to take the cig of James' hand but he didn't let me.
"off come one let me smoke to" I looked at him with puppy eyes.
" only one drag and with my hand" he said trying not to laugh.
"okok, fine" I rolled my eyes and as he letted me take one drag I stole the cig form him before running to the other part of the room.
"hey! Snape give me back my cig" he said with a smile.
"come and take it if you have the balls" I smirked.
He got up and I run away until he cached me, trapping my body between his body and the wall,  he took my hands putting them on the wall over my head.
I blushed a lot with his cig between my lips. with only one hand still pining my hands on the wall, he took the cigarette from my lips and he dragged one smoke and looked at me smirking as I blushed and che coukled a bit before putting two of his fingers on my chin making me look at his eyes.
"you are cute like this, I'm wishing doing thing like this every day now" he smirked letting my hands go and going back at the floor.
after that it was only silence, but it was relaxing, I go to him and I sit down before making myself more comfortable with my head on his chest and he playing with my hair and that's how we fell asleep that night.